Chapter 37: Kappa Tau Gamma, Fraternity pt.2

A/N: Thanks to  @diagnosedwithlupus for the great trailer!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

     Chapter 37: Kappa Tau Gamma, Fraternity pt. 2

    I stared at the my phone blankly.

      As soon as I was able to figure out the address of my exact location I quickly typed a text message to Jackson but never sent it, so it became a draft. Right now i'm literally standing in the middle of the dancefloor in a tight —and slightly inappropriate— dress contemplating whether I should text Jackson my address or not. Part of me wants him to rush over from his 'job' and swoop in to rescue me but there's only one problem, i'm not in danger. Besides, that stuff only happens in books and movies anyway.

     A flashback of us in his dimly lit room comes back to me and I can vaguely feel his firm body against my fingertips. Maybe I should move on and forget about him because this is starting to to sound like an obsession and i'm pretty sure he'd rather have Stacy than me anyday. That's just how it works, not everyone can get a Jackson Miller.

    "You can't have my boyfriend you bitch!" A girl screamed snapping me back to reality she looked a bit familiar but I can't tell because of the flashing lights. I could tell she was intoxicated because she had a bottle of gin and i'm pretty sure she didn't come to this party with her makeup smudged like a kindergartener played arts and crafts on her face.

     "What are you...?—" I shrieked noticing a pair of strong hairy arms wrapped around my waist. "Ew!"

      The dark haired girl grabbed her 'boyfriend' and pulled his head to her face connecting their lips to make a point. I internally barfed and walked over to the bar hoping to just sit down and take this all in.

     " So tell me," A guy with the most breathtaking pair of eyes i've ever seen began aimlessly. "What is a pretty girl like you doing at one of the grossest parties ever?"

    "W-What do you mean?" I blushed. 

    He had a small stubble of hair on his jaw —that reminded me of a certain someone. He had dark wavy hair that swept across his forehead and look so soft it would bring my pillow to shame, but his eyes... His eyes were a blue so pale it makes me think of electricity or some kind of laser beam, it gave me the frightened sense of lightning but the adrenalized feeling of alertness.

    " Come on, frat parties?" He chuckled. " Sure it's fun, if you like getting so high on drugs and booze you don't realize you're actually getting rapped or something"

   I gasped. " Getting raped?" I looked over my shoulder finally taking my surroundings in. Everyone on the dance floor was grinding on each other and everyone in the living room were chugging beer from a barrel and chanting. I notice a couple girls being led upstairs by equally drunk guys to do who knows what.

   " Relax," He laughed at my panicked reaction as he got a white cloth from under the counter and began wiping away the water marks formed by condensed glasses —and by glass I mean red plastic cups. " These people are so messed up they'll probably forget it in the morning"

   " Is that supposed to make me feel better?" I groaned resting my hand on my cheek and slouching over the counter.

    " Don't tell me you're a virgin to these parties?" He said while he poured the girl that flipped out on me earlier a drink. Wait...

       "Stacy?" I called out in shock. How did I not notice before? 

      " Actually she's a virgin period" She blurted, butting into our conversation and slipped him a hundred dollar bill before winking at him and sashaying away still looking a little drunk.

       His eyes widened in shock then it disappeared as quick as it came. He slid the money in his shirt pocket and cleared his throat. " Uh, can I get you anything to drink?"

    " Water" I reply hesitantly. He's trustworthy right?

    " Trust me i'm not like them" He read my facial expression as he grabbed another red cup and sprayed water in it with some tube thing bartenders always use.

  " So...What's your name?" I asked after taking a couple sips of my water.

      " I'm Cole. You?" He shot me a friendly smile, showing off his dimples. Can this guy get any more attractive?, my subconscious gushed.

    " Hi Cole," I shook his hand. " I'm Ashley"

          " That's a beautiful name" He brought my hand up to his lips and kissed it gently sending tingles up my spine. When did he get a lip ring?, I wondered.

     I finished my water as my vision started to get blurry. " Do you know a girl by the name of Sadie Green? I feel a bit dizzy and I think it's been an hour already"

   " No, sorry..," He frowned. " Do you want a ginger ale? maybe that will help?"

      "No," I massaged my scalp. " If water makes me dizzy imagine what a ginger ale will do"

             I stared at my hands in awe. It's amazing what they can do, I wonder what Jackson's hands can do...

            I giggled, covering my face to block out the bad thoughts.

        "It will help," He opened a can of ginger ale and poured it in the same cup, studying me intently. I closed my eyes and threw my head back trying to not fall of the stool. " I insist"

    " Okie dokie" I took a sip of the drink and suddenly everything looked more colorful and lively.

    " See?" He grinned.

     " So you work here?" I asked curiously suddenly wanting to rip this irritating dress off my body.

     " No" He answered and raised an eyebrow at me as I tugged at my dress.

     " How come you're still a virgin?" He hopped over the counter and sat on the stool next to me a strange smile on his face.

     " Oh, I don't know...uh...," I blinked rapidly. "I'm...sleepy..."

            " Aw too much to drink?" He cooed.

      " What are you talking about I only had...," I scrunched my nose up. " What did I have again?"

         Cole smirked. " Come" He got up and placed his hand on the small of my back.

          " No...what are you...?" Alarm bells sounded in my head but I still found myself clutching onto him as he helped me walk through the crowd of people dancing. Don't they ever get tired? I know i'm...uh..where am I again?

  Oh right the party.

      " Why is it so hot?," I muttered as I stumbled alongside him, we passed Stacy leaning on a wall and she blew a kiss at me smiling sweetly. It feels like it's a hundred degrees. "I need to take this...this uh...what was I saying again?"

    " Come on sweet cakes, let me take you upstairs"

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: Heyy guys!

 can you believe  I wrote this at 3 am???

  Plz vote, comment and fan if you enjoyed to make a tired me happy :)

   Sorry but this was getting too long so there's going to have to be a part 3 BUT it's worth it trust me ;)

xoxo

p.s I hope I was clear in this chapter and no one is confused, if you are here's a hint *why didn't cole just give her a bottled water?, and if he dosen't work there why tf did Stacy slip him money??