"this isn't going to work out, jungkook." i say softly, hoping that the sound travelled to him fine. he doesn't stop however, and only continues to stride to the wardrobe.

thinking that he didn't hear me, i clear my throat before speaking again, only to be cut off. "it will, it will. just don't try and complicate things okay?" he answers, referring back to the scene at the dinner.

"it's.. not about that." he turns back and looks at me to notice the distance between us. although before he can state the obvious, i cut him off this time. "i'm in love .. with someone else."

"what?"

"yeah." i sigh, and does too, then runs his long slender fingers through his hair. "i just can't—"

"it's pathetic, how you think it really matters." jungkook chortles, and i furrow my eyebrows together in confusion. he's being just like my mother, isn't he? they're all the same. "those feelings .. i won't even need to scold you to get rid of them, they'll leave."

"excuse me? this man .. this man i want to spend the rest of my life with!"

"you think?" he raises a brow. "they'll leave."

"how can you be so sure?" i raise a brow back but he doesn't look defeated, at all. i straighten and anticipate for his next words, but they seem to die on his tongue as he continues to walk to the wardrobe. "that's what i thought." i muttered.

"i have this thing," he begins, opening the two doors of the wardrobe while turning back to me. "where i can just easily make anyone fall in love with me." he smirks infamously, and i give him a straight face.

he thinks? i would never fall in love with someone as cocky, over-confident and annoying like him.