Chapter 16

I shifted mid air, and started to run towards The Shadow Pack.

I felt very strange, since my wolf was very weak, and didn't talk to me for the past week. I was very worried about Scar, i even thought i would not be able to shift, but when she heard about us seeing Ace it gave her power.

I was running faster than ever.

I didn't see anything but red, all i was thinking about was how i was gonna rip her head off.

I runned passing their border, ignoring all of the guards and people starring at me in fear.

I started running straight towards the pack house.

I jumped on the 1 floor window shifting back mid air, and landing on my feet.  I could hear people's gasp's, and feel their feared gaze's burning my back, but i ignored it and followed his scent.  I knew exactly where to go.

I used my speed, and appeared in front of a closed door, where i cloud feel his scent mixed with some she wolf's scent.

I growled lowly, slowly and quietly opening the door, making sure they don't see me there.

I looked inside of the room, to see Ace sitting on the floor holding his head. I wanted to go and hug him, or at least talk to him, but i got beat up, when the slut from my vision appeared in front of him only in her underwear.

I would think she is cute, if she was not trying to seduce my freaking mate.

Oh Acie i know how heartbroken you were, when i left you, but now i'm your's, let's forget about her remember the old times The Alpha and the good old me she said seductively.

Get out of my room Lara before i hurt you he growled.

Oh so now he is concerned about her. She is going to get hurt any way, i almost growled in satisfaction but held myself since i was enjoying the show.

Oh baby i don't think you will hurt me she whispered.

Lara get out he spat.

Why? you don't like me anymore? 

No you're making this hard for me so go he growled.

So it was hard for him to resist her? huh i will murder them all.

She smirked then suddenly crashed her lips on his. She started kissing him all over, making him groan.

Well this is interesting i said in an emotionless voice, getting out of the shadows.

They both gasped pulling away. When they saw me they both froze. She froze from fear and he was shocked.

''Oh i'm sorry i didn't mean to ruin your heavy make out session'' i said taking couple of steps forward.

''V..Valentina'' Ace whispered as if not believing that i'm actually her

 ''Y..You're here '' he stuttered. '' i've missed you so bad'' he whispered taking a step toward's me. But i backed away.

''You think you are going to touch me after touching that?''i exclaimed in anger.

Please Valentina believe me i..i didn't cheat, i was going to push her away, when you talked. I promise you there is nothing between us. 

''You don't have to explain anything i said in a cold voice.''

'' I Valentina Katherine Blockwood, Alpha of the Dark side pack rej.....

I was cut of when Ace tackled me to the ground growling angrily. His eyes were pitch black instead of his forrest green ones.  Ok actually he was freaking scary.

''Don't you ever dare say that again.''he growled dangerously. Do you understand? he growled questioning me.

Instead of answering i pushed him off me, and stood up.

Why? Ace huh? name me one good reason why shouldn't i reject you?. I let you go because we can't be together, and told you myself that you will find someone. And if that someone is she then fine i spat. It hurt's me to know my mate is cheating on me, so let's just reject each other and go our own ways.

''No'' he growled angrily punching the wall making Lara flinch. Oh i forgot about her.

I looked her way then an evil smirk appeared on my lips. She backed away in fear, but she froze when i told her to do so in her mind. She can't disobey me even if she want's.

''Say bye bye Acie'' i spat.

''What?''Ace asked confused.

I smiled darkly. Then suddenly her neck snapped, and she fell on the floor...