The Truth

"What? Since when?" Mingyu asked curiously, Suwoong and Joowon both looked at each other unsure whether they should keep quiet or not.

"It's not like we're going to do anything bad to ruin your relationship, we're just curious." Wonwoo said and Joowon looked at them ready to speak.

"Well, we haven't been dating for long. It's been about a week and Suwoong was always there for me when I was sad or jealous, he would listen to my complaints and my plans to split you up but then I started having feelings for him and I confessed. It turns out he liked me back so we started dating." Joowon explained in a simple manner and Suwoong had the colour of light pink on his cheeks.

"So you're over Wonwoo? Completely?" Mingyu asked in disbelief and Joowon nodded his head.

"Well we don't have to worry about Joowon anymore, only them guys in our classes." Wonwoo said in a complaint and Suwoong's head shot up but quickly went back down to look at the floor. Mingyu noticed his action and made a mental note to ask him about it later.

Wonwoo and Mingyu decided to leave the rooftop to give them some of their own space and instead they went to the library. They went to a corner where no one really came and where no one can see them.

"Did you see Suwoong when you mentioned about the guys in our class, he looked really alerted about it." Mingyu told Wonwoo and he shrugged his shoulders.

"Maybe they're giving him a hard time too." Wonwoo suggested but Mingyu wasn't convinced with that answer.

For the rest of recess they spent their time in the library talking about the boys in the class and Joowon and Suwoong. Wonwoo was proud of Joowon for moving on and finding someone else but he never imagined Suwoong to go for the same gender.

The bell rang and they went to their next class, Mingyu kept thinking about Suwoong's reaction and the more he thought about it the less he started to trust him. He trusts Joowon more than Suwoong! For fourth period Mingyu was in a class with Joowon without Wonwoo or Suwoong, so when he entered the class he put his books down at his desk and walked over to Joowon.

"Oh, hey Mingyu." Joowon greeted him in a friendly matter and Mingyu smiled at him.

"I have a question for you and it's really important, do you know anything about Suwoong being bullied by anyone or if he is making people bully someone?" He asked and Joowon shook his head, Mingyu could see by the expression on his face that Joowon was confused.

"Why?"

"These group of boys keep bullying Wonwoo and it makes him really sad and down and when we were on the roof before Wonwoo mentioned it and as soon as he did, Suwoong's head shot up then he looked away from us." Mingyu explained to Joowon but he still didn't know anything. With a sigh Mingyu left Joowon and sat down at his table, he didn't want his boy to get bullied.

Once the period was over and lunch came around Mingyu quickly went to his locker to put his books away then set off to find Suwoong. He found him walking down one of the halls and he quickly ran up to him to grab his arm and pull him away. He pulled him into a janitor's closet and by now Suwoong was trying to get out of his grip.

"Let me go! I haven't done anything!" Suwoong shouted but Mingyu didn't let go.

"And why would you assume I was going to blame you for something? I could be taking you here for other reasons." Mingyu said in a smirk then pushed Suwoong against the wall and started to lean in for a kiss, Suwoong looked a bit scared and confused on Mingyu's actions until he started laughing.

"I'm just joking, I would never kiss you because it'll hurt my precious Wonwoo but I did pull you in here for a reason." Mingyu told him and Suwoong looked really relived to know nothing was going to happened between them.

"Do you know anything about the guys that are bullying Wonwoo?" Mingyu asked and Suwoong quickly shook his head then looked down at the floor.

"You seemed like you knew something about them when Wonwoo mentioned it this morning. I'm not going to hurt you, I just want the truth because I'm trying to protect him. He's been through a lot." Suwoong looked up at Mingyu and let out a small breath of air before he spoke.

"Fine, I'll tell you but you have to promise to not tell Joowon because he won't be happy with it." Suwoong held out his pinky and Mingyu linked his pinky with Suwoong's. "I payed them some money to harass Wonwoo, I know you're probably mad at me right now but it was for Joowon. Even though he seemed all evil to you by trying to take Wonwoo away from you, he was hurting badly."

"Every time he came to me I had to listen to him telling me these stories about how sad he is that he'll never get Wonwoo back and how he felt empty and it hurt me a lot. I held him in my arms when he cried over Wonwoo and I was there for him when he needed someone to support and love him. I really hated Wonwoo for making him hurt so I tried to hurt him myself by reminding him of the past but it didn't work so I got those guys to bully him."

Mingyu stood there in complete shock, Suwoong was the reason why Wonwoo was always sad and depressed now. Mingyu was so tempted to punch him in the face but he did have to admit he never thought of how Joowon would be feeling. Mingyu couldn't imagine a life without Wonwoo but Joowon was living it right now.

"Let's make a deal, I'll keep my mouth shut about this whole thing and I won't ruin your face if you tell those guys to leave Wonwoo alone." Mingyu said harshly and Suwoong nodded his head in agreement.

After that both boys left the janitor's closet then went to find their boyfriends. Mingyu found Wonwoo outside with his friends and Mingyu confidently back hugged him.

"Everyone will see this." Wonwoo stated but with a smile on his face.

"I know they will." Mingyu whispered into his ear then gave him a light kiss on the cheek.

The rest of the day went on with Mingyu being really clingy and in the last period the group of boys didn't even take once glance Wonwoo. Once the day was over both boys went to pick up their siblings then they walked home.

"Wonwoo Oppa, are you happier now?" Mija asked and Wonwoo slightly chuckled.

"I'm always happy." Wonwoo stated and Mija started laughing. "Sure you are." She replied and ran to her house when it was in sight.

"Mija wait for me!" Bohyuk yelled out and ran after her.

"They're so innocent and pure, they must be protected." Mingyu cooed while watching the two kids run around.

"Bohyuk isn't innocent at all and I wouldn't trust him around Mija, she'll have a dirty mind in no time." Wonwoo told Mingyu and Mingyu's eyes widened. He couldn't let his little princess have a dirty mind.

"This is all your fault Wonwoo! You shouldn't have taught Bohyuk bad things!" Mingyu said to him in a fake angry tone which made Wonwoo laugh.

"I'll see you tomorrow." Wonwoo said then gave Mingyu a kiss before he headed towards his house with Bohyuk.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You guys are legit gonna 11/10 hate the next chapter at the start but then love it at the end because there needs to be more Bohyuk and Mija. I want to make a ship name for them because I'm weird af. Boja. Yes. Beautiful.

Clark. Harrisonemily