Chapter 20

Hi everybody!!

Sorry this is kinda late, I had a problem with my internet and could upload! These things happen and thanks for the understanding.

Please vote!

Hearts

****

“It’s easier to run

Replacing this pain with something numb

It’s so much easier to go

Than face all this pain her all alone.”

Chapter 20

I was too tied to walk down to the dining room where dinner was to be held so I hitched a ride on Dominic’s back. He wasn’t complaining because he was acting like a horse, making the sounds and galloping along the hallways. I was laughing so hard that tears were streaming down my face and my stomach was in a tight knot. Of course Asher looked at us as if we were on crack.

I woke up feeling refreshed; it seems as if I still had a little trace of the drug I took earlier on.

The drug.

That tiny white pill that made me feel like I was on top of the world.

Did I want to feel like that all the time?

The answer was a big fat:YES! I wanted to forget my past and the messed up situation I’m currently in.

“Charge!” Dominic yelled and sped up.

Before I knew what was going on he collided with something or someone and I fell off his back, bumping my head on the wall and landing on a Dominic who landed on someone else.

I groaned out loud and rubbed my head a bit, but was soon grabbed and spun around. Whoever grabbed me put me down and I was so dizzy I lost my balance and fell again.

“This is what I get for trusting you Dominic?” I asked sourly, waiting for my head to steady before I looked up to see Nate’s smiling face.

“Sage!” he excitedly exclaimed, while holding out his hand for me to grab, which I accepted so that he could pull me up from off the floor.

“Sup?” I said simply, looking at Dominic with a ‘what the fuck face.’

He shrugged and said, “Couldn’t help myself.” Like the five year old kid he was, I found myself rolling my eyes at him.