Chapter 43.

Allie's POV :)

*7 months later*

I have been carrying this baby in my stomach for what seems like forever now. I feel like I am about to pop any moment now. I'm just waiting for this baby to come out of me, ha.

I roll out of bed and stand up on my feet. I throw on some of Niall's sweatpants and one of his t-shirts since I can't fit my clothes anymore. I wobble my way downstairs and find all of the boys' including Niall sitting at the kitchen table.

"Good morning beautiful," Niall says before he walks over to me and wraps his arms around my waist. I tilt my head up and kiss him on the lips.

Louis scrunches his face up in disgust while eating a spoonful of cereal. "Eww," he says. I stand on my tippy toes and kiss Niall again, harder this time. I hear the sound of Louis dropping his spoon and it hitting the floor. A smile spreads across my face. "You know what, I'm done. I've lost my appetite," he says dramatically. All of the rest of us laugh at him and he rolls his eyes.

"C'mon Louis," Zayn laughs. "You and Eleanor kiss all the time."

"I know we do," he laughs. "But we don't try to suck each other's faces off like these two over there," he says before pointing at us.

Me and Niall both laugh at him. "What can I say?" Niall says. "We are in love." Niall leans down and kisses me on the lips again.

"Well can you take your love somewhere else please?" he says before placing his face in his hands and sighing.

I laugh at Louis. "Fine, we'll stop," I laugh. Then Niall winks at me and I cannot help but smile back. I walk over to the kitchen counter and grab an apple and then start walking back to everyone else.

Suddenly I feel a sharp pain in my stomach and I lean over in pain. Niall runs over to me. "Are you okay Al?" he says with a worried expression on his face.

"I'm fine Niall," I say and then gulp. "I think the baby is just being a pain in the ass today," I laugh. I take a deep breath and I start to walk again. As soon as I take a couple steps, and I feel the pain again but this time it's even worse. This time I feel like I could pass out from the amount of pain I'm in. Niall grabs by waist and helps me walk to a nearby chair.

"I really don't think your okay Allie," he says while looking me directly in the eyes. I see the other boys' start to circle around us.

"She's having contractions mate," Zayn says. "She's just fine. It's normal."

I nod my head. "Yeah, I'm fine Niall." I try to stand up and Niall helps me. I start to walk again and then I feel the pain once more. This time I scream. I look down at my feet and I see a puddle of what looked like water underneath me.

"You guys," I say. "My water just broke."

The guys carry me into the hospital and put me in a wheelchair. I continue to take deep breaths, trying to subside the pain a little bit.

"Help! She's having a baby!" Harry yells.

In a few seconds several doctors are surrounding us. A nurse grabs the wheelchair and starts rushing me down the hallway.

"Get this baby out of me now!" I shout in agony. Holy shit.

A few seconds later we are in a hospital room and I am lifted up on the bed.

"What's her name?" the doctor asks Niall.

"Allie Bentley," Niall says. I look at him and he looks as white as a ghost. He really doesn't know what to do right now. But, honestly neither do I.

More nurses enter the room, one by one. In a quick second I see my pants shredded up on the ground beside me and I am only left in my underwear.

"Okay, we need all of you guys to leave now please so Ms. Bentley can have her baby," the doctor tells the boys'.

"Wait, not Niall," I mumble in pain.

Niall rushes over to me and grabs my hand. "I'm not going anywhere babe," he says and smiles. I see the other boys walk out of the room and shut the door behind them.

"Well let's deliver this baby!" the doctor says.

"C'mon Allie I need you to push for me," the doctor says. I'm so tired of pushing. I've been in labor for what seems like forever now.

"I can't," I say exhaustingly.

"C'mon just one more big push."

I look over at Niall who is just staring at me. He gulps nervously and then gives me a small smile. "You can do this Al," he says before giving my hand a squeeze.

I look at him and smile. I focus one last time on getting this baby out of me and push as hard as I can. Moments later I feel relieved and I hear the sound of a baby crying.

I did it. That's my baby...

The nurses gather around the doctor. I watch as the doctor snips away the umbilical cord and then multiple blankets are wrapped around my baby. Next thing I know, I see my baby being brought over to me.

"Say hello to your little baby girl," the nurse says and smiles before handing me my baby.

I hold her in my arms and I feel my eyes start to water.

She's looks so precious and fragile. I can't believe that I finally get to see what's been inside of me for the past 9 months.

I look up at Niall and he has the biggest smile on his face. "She looks just like you Al," he says before kissing my forehead.

"You really think so?" I ask him before looking at my baby one more time. She does look like me...a lot like me.

Another nurse walks towards me with some papers in her hand. "Congratulations Ms. Bentley," she says. "What are you going to name her?" she asks with a sweet smile on her face.

"What about Lana? Lana Anne Bentley?" I say while looking at Niall.

Niall nods at me and smiles. "That's the perfect name," he says.

"I really like that name too," the nurse says. She writes something down on the papers she has and then directs her attention back to me. "Now, I need you to sign the birth certificate Ms. Bentley," she says before handing me a clipboard. "Are you the father?" she asks Niall.

"N-"

"Yes, yes he is," I interrupt. I look up at Niall and smile at him.

"Really?" he asks me.

"Niall you are the closest thing to a father that Lana will ever have," I say. "I mean Jonah isn't going to come anywhere near her so that's why I want you to be the father. You will be an amazing father Niall."

I smile at Niall and I see his eyes start to water. I hand the clipboard to Niall and he signs his name. Then he hands it back to the nurse.

"Well thank you for your time," the nurse says smiling at Niall and I. "Do you want me to send your friends back in here?" she says.

I nod my head at her. "If you could please? That would be lovely."

The nurse walks out of the room and moments later I see all of the boys' run into the room and Rose. The boys' come over to me and look at the baby.

"What did ya name her?" Rose asks me.

"Lana. Lana Anne," I say smiling at Rose.

"AWWW! Well isn't that the cutest name ever!"

"Looks like we're uncles now lads!" Louis yells and high fives the other boys'.

I laugh at all of them. Another nurse walks back in and smiles at all of us.

"Would you all like a picture together?" she asks.

"Sure," we all reply. Niall hands his phone to the nurse and then everyone gathers around me.

"Say cheese!" the nurse says.

We all smile into the camera and then the flash goes off. "Lemme see it!" I whine at Niall. Niall hands me the phone and I look at the picture.

We all look like one big happy family and I cannot help but smile at the picture. I hand Niall back his phone and look at everybody. "AWWW! I love you guys!" I say.

"And we love you too love," Harry says with his arm wrapped around Rose's waist.

I feel Niall's eyes on me and I look at me.

"What?" I laugh.

Then he leans down and kisses me on the lips. "I love you," he says.

"And I love you too...and our baby."

Our lips meet again, and a smile spreads across my lips.

What the perfect ending to our little fairytale...
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
AWWW! NALLIE FOREVER! lol. Like omg. I can't believe this story is over...

I wanna know what your favorite part of the story was! Like I really wanna know. So tell me in the comments? :)

Also thank you so, so, so much for reading my story! Like I can't even describe how thankful I am, lol. You guys are all awesome and amazinggg! :D

So now I am writing a new fanfic...

It's called "Falling In Love With the Enemy" and it's a Zayn Malik love story with gangs and crap. So if you like that kinda stuff, go and check it out! :) It would mean the world to me! I feel like you are going to love it!

Again, thank you so much for reading my story :) ily all!

-Kayla :) xx *btw follow me on twitter @amor_narry & tweet me or something because i have no life lol xD*