vingt-quatre

look how ravishing you are today, i am mesmerised by your effortless beauty

🍦

much to the brunette's frustration, the two have since relocated to their shared room which held many memories of late nights and early mornings. sweet kisses and soft breaths as legs were tangled underneath the sheets that hugged their bodies tightly, providing them with a heat that would last the entire time they were laying beneath on the mattress. arms wrapped around torsos and heads resting on chests as lungs continuously rose and collapsed with every breath taken.

the angelic sounds of whimpers passing bruised lips as strong hands pushed the small frame onto the bed, the cool temperature that emitted from the sheets met with warm skin, creating such a contrast of heats they had clashed. light giggles couldn't help themselves but fall with the slight whimpers, finding some sort of amusement in the situation.

the intrusion of a muscular frame finding its way hovering over the skin and bones that lay hopelessly beneath, arms wrapping around the neck as frail fingers lightly tugged at strands closest to them. breaths hot and heavy against the tan expanse of skin along the jaw and neck, the occasional kiss being pressed upon it,  each time it sent jolts of energy through the brunette's veins.

hums of approval being formed at the back of a throat, eyelashes that pertained to the same body fluttered against flushed cheeks. a rosy bottom lip caught between teeth as a hand slid across of the tanned back, pushing the frame off the bed, creating an arch.

as the shirt had been discarded, sloppy kisses were left in a trail down the torso of the brunette, pink lips he adored staring at, along with the vibrant hair colour, attacking his skin with love. a short yet abrupt gasp filled the room as a tongue darted out to touch the left nipple upon the chest, a feeling of pure bliss ripping through the boy.

"you like that, angel?" the older boy mumbled against the jaw, dry lips rubbing against the warm sheet of skin. the brunette grasped at the chin of the red head, forcefully pulling him in for a open mouth kiss, tongues overlapping each other.

"oh gosh-yes." the boy breathed, tilting his head to better the access of lips to the neck, allowing his neck to be peppered in kisses, even the odd purple bruise.

more hums came from the back of the throat as fingers pulled harder at the red strands, growls slipping from pink lips every time the brunette tugged harder, edging him to add more pressure each time.

joshua used the hand that was placed upon the back of the brunette to swiftly flip them over, a yelp came from tyler as the action caught him off guard. the two bodies seemed to click together, hips brushing against each other as the boy swooped in to capture the red head's lips in a sweet kiss again.