Podrick Payne X Reader - Fights (Requested)

"Y/N, come back," you could hear Pod calling from behind you as you stormed from the room. It wasn't often that you argued and he wasn't too well versed in dealing with your temper, so you were shocked when he had decided to follow you. Anyone who had ever seen you mad knew that following you wasn't a good idea. When you were young you had nearly dislodged one of your sister's teeth with a punch when she had followed you after a fight you had been having. You hadn't meant to do it, really,  but you were so mad and it felt as if you were being cornered by her, so you had lashed out, underestimating your own strength. But Podrick didn't know that, and you didn't want to hurt him, not over such a stupid argument.

"Podrick, leave me alone," you huffed as you continued down the hallway, not pausing to speak with him when you heard his footsteps stop.

"Please Y/N, I'm sorry," he called after you, leaving you feeling guilty as you hurried away from him and towards your chambers.

You had never properly argued before. Of course, you'd had a few small tiffs, but nothing like this. It all started when Pod had come back from meeting with his friends, you were friendly with Tyrion and Bronn too, and you knew they wouldn't be around for too long so had no quarrel with them going for a few drinks. But when he returned and told you that they wanted him to go to King's Landing with them to meet the new Queen you were slightly annoyed. You wouldn't be welcome on their new adventure, you never had been. Bronn and Tyrion would be taking a new woman every night and it would be unseemly if you were there. You thought that Pod would say no, you had just found out that you were expecting a baby and were sure that he would want to be with you for the pregnancy. After all, you knew for certain that you would prefer for him to be at home with you. But no, he wanted one last adventure before he was tied down for good. You had tried to explain why you had a problem with his absence, but he didn't seem to see your problem as you begged for him to stay with you.

"It's only a couple of months, I'll be back before you know it," he had told you, giving you a brief kiss on the cheek.

"What if you are gone when I have the baby?" you whined as you thought about it, you didn't know if you could give birth without him here to support you. He simply shrugged at you. "What if I die in childbirth and there's no one to care for the baby?" you asked more firmly and he flinched at your words.

"Don't say that. That's a horrid thing to ask," he muttered and you frowned at him as you nodded.

"But it's possible. It happened to Tyrion's mother," you told him. "I'm scared Pod. Please stay with me," you begged as you reached for his hands, trying to convince him.

"But they'll be so disappointed," he groaned, not allowing his eyes to lift and meet yours.

"I'm sure they'll understand. I'm going to need you here," you uttered, lacing your fingers together until he pulled away.

"Gods, you are being so needy," he grunted as he moved away from you, leaving you sitting alone and in shock.

"I would rather not lose my husband for Gods know how long. I'm sorry if that seems needy to you," you told him bitterly as you got to your feet.

"You know what, maybe I will go," he hissed. "It would be a wonderful break from you," he added and your face turned stoney.

"If you are so eager to get away from me, then don't bother coming back," you spat at him watching as his face turned from anger to pain and then back again.

"Maybe I won't," he hissed. "You've always been an insufferable bitch, anyway," he raised his voice even louder as he spoke and you shoved him back so that he fell back onto the seat.

"I wish I'd never met you," you yelled back at him, your eyes filling with tears as you watched his face fall again. It was then that you turned on your heel and stormed from the room, with him clambering to his feet and following close behind you.

You slammed the door behind you when you reached your chambers, shaking the door frame with the force. You were soon huddling on the floor, tears rushing down your face as you whimpered quietly, hiccuping occasionally as you ran out of breath. You hadn't ever been scared of Pod, he was one of the sweetest men in the world, but you were scared of losing him, and right now that was a real risk.

When he came back into the room, he walked straight past you, not noticing your shaking form curled on the floor behind the door. You watched him as he sat down at the desk, burying his face in his hands. "Pod?" you whimpered quietly from your spot on the floor and his head shot to look at you, his eyes red as if he had been crying too. "I'm sorry," you uttered, your words catching in your throat as you began to cry again.

Before you knew it he was kneeling in front of you, pulling you into his arms and giving you a tight hug. "I didn't mean what I said," he uttered, burying his face into the gap between your neck and your shoulder.  "Please forgive me," he added softly, the words muffled against you.

"Of course I forgive you, you idiot. I love you," you told him as you lifted his head to look into his watering eyes.

"I love you too," he told you as he rested his forehead against yours softly.

"Please don't go," you started, your hand running gently over his arm. "I don't think I can do this without you by my side," you mumbled, leaning in to burrow your face into his chest, wrapping your arms tightly around his body to stop him from moving away from you.

"You would have to force me to leave," he told you as his hand found your hair, running over it, his fingers getting tangled and causing you to yelp. "I'm sorry, I got stuck," he panicked, leaning to look at his trapped fingers whilst you began to chuckle.

"Gods, we are such a mess of a couple," you laughed before pressing a soft kiss to his lips, his fingers still knotted in your hair.

"You need to stop kissing me so that I can free myself," he smiled down at you once he had pulled away, and you nodded, only to tug your hair on his hand again and causing you to laugh loudly as you leant into his chest, still laughing, so that he could free himself. 

Please consider supporting me for just £3 using Ko-Fi. The link is available on my profile page. If you have any questions about Ko-Fi please feel free to private message me. Thank you. L x