Chapter 38- Do You Want to Hangout At My House? -Part 1

I wake up with a massive hangout, I dash into the bathroom and lock the door puking into the toilet. I groan and watch myself in the mirror, my hair is messy and my eyes had bags under them, my head is killing me.

I look for aspirin in the medicine cabinet and drink it. I slip out of the dress and turn on the shower before stepping into the hot shower.

After I finish I walk back into my bedroom, take out a pair of sweatpants and tank top, and put my hair in a ponytail. I watch the time 10:45 am, wow I really partied last night after the game my mind went blank.

I go down into the kitchen and see Freddie washing dishes.

He says, "morning Anastasia, eat your breakfast, and you can open your presents, Mr. Montez has gone to visit your mother."

I nod.

After breakfast, I walk into the living room and see gifts pack up on the couch. I sit down and look for dad's own first, I open it, it's a new phone. Next is Luke, a series of my favorite books, I'll have to thank him later.

Arlene's own is a friendship bracelet and a picture of us the first day we became friends. I take out Jordan's own, it's a framed picture of all of us at the mall when we went shopping for new clothes for me.

Carlo's own is a paint gun and a list of pranks we must complete before graduation. Kyle's own is a skateboard, he promises to teach me how to ride it. Justin's two new pairs of Jordans', a leather jacket, and a gold headphones.

Jacob's own is a camping trip before next semester. Gregory gives me a paper with free pizza for the rest of the year, I jump up and down.

Last, but not least, Brandon, it is a silver necklace in a heart shape, it says, 'love always.'

I put it on and smile.

I text everyone and see if they want to hang out at my house later on.

____

Justin's POV

Last night when we played that game, Anne frowned when I took a sip after Brandon's turn. I think I am in love with someone, but not sure if they feel the same way and are really close to me.

I wake up in the hotel room with a girl next to me, shit, what happened last night? Was I really drunk?

I get out of bed and put on my clothes then wash my face.

The girl is sleeping, I grab my phone and leave the room. I drive home and luckily my parents are out for the week. It's 12:00 pm when I got home I get a text from Anne.

Anne: Do you want to come by me and hang out later?

Me: Sure, I already got up late so it's no use going to school

I order pizza and watch TV until I am ready to leave for Anne's.

***

Brandon's POV

"Get up Brandon, you'll be late for school", I groan, what time is it? 7:00 am, do I really have to go to school?

I drag myself to the bathroom, my eyes swell and my blonde hair is messy. I take a quick shower, brush my teeth then head back into my room.

I take out long pants, a T-shirt and put on the school's track team sweater with my number 16 on it. I put on my converse and dry my hair then take my phone and keys with my bag.

I go downstairs and see mom and Brenda eating breakfast.

Brenda says, "Brandon I make milk and cereal with mom", I smile and ruffle her hair.

She frowns and my mom hands me a plate with waffles, I sit down to eat.

Mom asks, "so, how was the party?"

I smile, "good, one direction even came, it was a party to never forget" my mom nods.

I hear a horn outside, that must be Jack, I kiss Brenda on the forehead and my mom on the cheek before I leave.

I open the door and walk out getting into the vehicle.

Jack says, "let's go, we are already late, you can make it to the second period", I nod.

We pull up in the parking lot, I see Nikki and her friend Jackie coming over to us.

Nikki shouts, "Brandon! You came, I thought you would have stayed home and hung out with your girlfriend."

I wish I did, I shrug and she grabs onto my arm while we walk into the school.

Jack and Jackie are behind us, more like flirting than talking.

Ana and her friends are home, I should have ditch school and go by her.

Nikki says, "I am so happy you came to school, I heard that the party was a blast and one direction was there, I am so jealous."

I roll my eyes as we walk into the biology lab together since we are partners. Stephanie and Jack are partners and I bet they are making out more than doing the project.

The teacher says, "today, we'll be doing birth control take out your books."

Nikki is really into this topic.

This is really a common sense topic, I know all the birth control measures thanks to my mom, she had 'the talk' with me when I was sixteen.

Nikki says, "I really like this topic", twirling her hair.

I roll my eyes as the teacher says, "since most of you in here are sexually active, it's my duty to keep you safe, so I'll be handing out con**** at the end of class."

All the guys smirk.

Nikki is trying to get my attention by passing notes to me.

I get a text from Anne, man I am so relieved.

Ana: Hi, do you want to hang out with me later?

Me: Sorry I would love to, but I am in school and I have to work

Ana: That's okay, I'll see you tomorrow at school

Me: Yeah

Nikki whispers, "awww lover boy doesn't have time for his girlfriend anymore, poor Ana."

I sigh this girl is really getting me on my nerves.

_______________