|37. Visiting Skylar|

Lunch soon came around and Rowan was talking to his boys while I went to go use the girls bathroom. I was washing my hands when Rowan walked in with a smile.

"Ready?" He spun his car keys around his finger with a light smile.

I nodded my head and dried my hands off. I grab my bag and pull out my phone to see a text from Greg.

I walk by Rowan, making our way towards the front of the school as Rowan held my left hand.

I call Greg and hear a girl moan in the background before Greg answers with a hello. Rowan looks at me, probably hearing the moan.

"Are you fucking someone?" I ask him.

"Yeah, why?" He said.

"No reason, just tell your guest to clean herself up and to never come again when she leaves" I said.

"You got it boss, so what's up. I'm guessing you didn't call me to talk about my sex life right?."

"I'm going to the hospital to see Skylar."

Me and Rowan make our way to his car before he unlocked it with the button.

"She woke up from her coma? When?."

"Yeah she did, and today."

"Alright, tell her I said hope she feels better and gets well soon."

"Okay, I'm going to go Greg."

"Okay."

We get into the car and buckle ourselves up before Rowan turns on the car and backs out of the school parking lot. Just as I'm about to hang up, Greg speaks up.

"Oh shit! Andrea wait!."

"Yeah? And I'm getting tired of holding this damn phone so I'm putting you on speaker. "

"Can I put Greg on speaker babe?" I look at Rowan and he looked at me when he stops at a stop light.

"Yeah sure."

I place Greg on speaker and he starts to talk.

"It seems you've been invited to some sort of gang leader party meeting."

"What the fuck is that?."

"Ask your boyfriend because I don't necessarily know, your father went to it but he never talked about it with anyone, not even me."

I look at Rowan as the light turns green and he drives off.

"It's just a meeting where all and only gangleaders come too to talk about boundaries and news and whatever else they feel like needs to be discussed."

"Isn't that a battle ground? Having all gangleaders there?."

"Yeah but they have a rule. No killing the others, there's to be peace and respect. Which is by the way hard for everyone considering their in the same room as their enemies."

"Wait, didn't you say a party Greg?" I ask.

"Yeah, it's like a small get together and you get to dress up."

"Yeah...I'm not going."

"Why not?" Rowan asked.

"Because my jackass of a uncle will be there and I don't have the body for it."