My Eyes

••Johnson's POV•

"Where is she?!" I yelled as I ran into the hospital.
"The doctors with her right now." Sam assured as I ran my hand through my hair and shook my head
"W-What happened? When she left the house she was fine, what happened Sam?" I asked frustrated
"We don't know, like you said she was fine then one moment, she just, wasn't." He sighed.
"I need to see her." I said walking up to the front desk

"Are you Miss Castillo's fiancé?" A doctor asked walking towards me
"Yes, how is she?" I asked. He looked down at a clipboard and sighed.
"This is her first time being pregnant, am I correct?" He asked, I nodded
"Yeah, actually it was hard us to even have a baby." I replied
"Of course, she told me she had infertility, well the thing is Jack, her pregnancy is at risk." He said
"Wait, what do you mean?" I asked, a ball forming in my throat.

"Your fiancé and the baby are in grave danger." He replied
"Don't sugar coat it doctor, tell me." I pleaded.
"One of them might not make it." He finally said. I felt my heart stop, I felt like someone ripped open my chest and took it out, smashing it into millions of pieces.
"You have to save them doctor, please." I begged.
"We'll do everything we can." He assured. I gulped and nodded.

"I-Is it a miscarriage?" I asked
"It usually happens within the first months of the pregnancy, it's unlikely for it to happen this far ahead of the pregnancy, at least I've never had anything like this." He explained.
"But is it possible?" I asked him, he sighed
"We'll do everything to save them." He said before walking away.
"Jack? What happened?" Gilinsky asked as I walked over to them.
"I could loose one of them." I whispered

"You won't." He assured.
"You don't know that Jack!" I yelled angrily at him.
"Johnson, please calm down." Summer begged
"I can't calm down Summer, the love of my life could die!" I yelled
"I could loose her and our baby." I whispered, leaning on the wall and sliding down.
"What the hell happened Summer?" I mumbled, looking up at her. She frowned and sat next to me.

"We were shopping, and out of no where she got these pains so I tried calling you, but, I-I didn't have service, god-I'm so sorry Jack." She cried into her hands.
"Go on." I muttered lowly.
"She told me to take her to the hospital but when we got out of the store she fainted and that's when Sam came, h-he saw all the blood and we yelled for someone to call an ambulance, a couple minutes later they came and took her away, I haven't seen her since they took her into a room." She finished.

"Alex told me, if something like this ever happened that I choose David, but tell me Summer, how could I choose my unborn son over the love of my life?" I mumbled.
"If one day, Alex had to choose between you or David, who do you think she'd choose?" She asked.
"She would be stubborn and choose both of us." I sighed.
"Exactly, you love them both, so why choose one over another?" She asked
"I wouldn't, and I won't." I shook my head

"Good, because they need you, both of them." She smiled softly.
"Yeah." I whispered and nodded
"But what if I don't have a choice? What if I have t-"
"You always have a choice." She said cutting me off.
"Not always." I muttered, burying my face in the palm of my hands. The mintued seemed to pass by like hours and yet no doctors came out to tell me how my fiancé and son were doing. My brain was coming up with many scenarios and neither of them made me feel any better.

+

+

+

"It's been two hours, how long does it take to do whatever they're doing." I groaned, running my hand through my hair in frustration.
"They could take days if it means they save Alex and your son, Jack." Gilinksy said to me.
"I don't know what to do Jack, I'm scared, I never thought I'd be in this situation." I mumbled.
"None of us did." He replied
"Alex did." I frowned. He sighed and rested his hands on my shoulders.
"They'll be fine." He assured.