Chapter 7 - Please Don't Hurt Me

Ayla's P.O.V

After my sleepover with Becca we were getting use to each other. She is a really good person. I couldn't have asked for a better friend.

I was freed from work early today because there wasn't much happening so I decided that i'ma take a walk around the neighbourhood to try and get some inspiration to draw.

I was busy in my thoughts that I didn't realize three guys walking behind me. Then I heard someone said "grab her" so I sprung around immediately to see three guys walking towards me with smirks plastered on their face. I turn around to run but I was too late I felt one of them grab me and push me on the ground.

"Leave me alone!" I screamed. But they just laughed

"Look around you babe. This is the lonely part of this community. No one will hear you when you scream which is lucky for us". He said with lust in his eyes but all I could see is evil.

They were all dressed in black. One was holding my hands, one was holding my legs and the other just smirked at me. I felt sick and I wanted to throw up so bad. Now realize that i'm gonna get raped so I started crying.

"Please don't hurt me...please don't...i'll give you...all the money...I have just please don't hurt me", I said between sobs.

"Shut up you stupid bitch before I cut out your tongue!" The one smirking at me yelled.

"Take off her clothes". He said to the others.

They tried to take them off but I wouldn't let them. I wiggle in their hands trying to get free. I felt pain shot through my side and I realize that I just got kicked. It hurt so bad that I stopped fighting and they took the opportunity to try and remove my clothes again. Tears were flowing rapidly down my cheeks. I just kept praying in my mind asking God to protect me.

"Stop touching her right now and I promise no one will get hurt", I heard a fourth voice said calmly.

I looked up to see a tall, muscular man standing few feet from us with his hands at his sides. I couldn't see his face clearly because he was facing away from the light. But I can tell that he worked out alot from the way he was standing and how his posture was.

"And what are you going to do about it if we don't stop?" One of the man said. "Maybe you haven't realized but there are 3 of us and one of you".

"I don't care about numbers. Now i'm gonna say this one last time. Step away from the girl and no one gets hurt". This time irritation was clear in his voice.

"I'm sick of you and your shit. Get him!" One of the creeps yelled.

In seconds the other two leaped after the mysterious guy and as the get close to him he flip them off. The talkative man was still holding me so I couldn't move. Seconds later the other two guys were knocked out on the ground by the mysterious man. The mysterious man was coming towards us then mr talkative let me go so I took this opportunity to run.

I ran and ran until I reached my apartment building. I could feel the pain in my side from where mr talkative kicked me getting worse but I didn't care I just wanted to reach in my apartment. Then I dragged myself up the stairs.

When I reached inside I went to the bathroom to look at the bruise and there it was a big bruise on my left side and it hurt like hell.

I took off my clothes, went into the shower and scrubbed my body then I got out, put on some clothes, brush my teeth then went into bed.

My side was paining really bad but what hurt the most was how cruel those men were to me. How can people be so heartless? I really don't know.

Then I remembered the mysterious guy who saved my life. If he didn't show up i'd probably be dead by now. I am very thankful to him. I know he's ok because the way he beat those two guys in seconds I know he'll be fine.

Right now I wish my mother was here. I wish I had someone to tell me everything will be ok. I cried myself to sleep thinking that I wish my mom was here.

Question: What would you do if you were Ayla and those three men attacked you?

xoxo