chapter 55(B)

Guys my best friend needed me the most and I was stuck between my college and my bestiies problems soo I couldn't update. I know you all are frustrated by my last arrival but I'm helpless too, doing engineering is not an easy task.

Today morning I got time soo I was reading all your comments seriously it made me write the story now. I have to write my assignments but here I'm updating story. I wrote this for whole 3 hours guys soo give me long comments soo that I can come up with a next update sooner.

Next day everyone woke up early and as per all boys wish all gathered near beach to play volley ball. Nandini,druv,mukti,Cabir on one team where as manik, navya, abhimanyu, Aliya on one team.
Arav sat on sand in his shorts and started building sand castle.

"Make sure you don't loose Mr" Nandini said with a wink to manik who was setting up the net. Manik looked at her and raised his eyebrow.

"We shall see Ms" said in mocking tone with sarcastic smile.

Soon the game started, all took their places. Cabir served first from Nandinis side and it went to manik who hit the ball jumping slightly, ufff !! Nandini was looking at his body as if she is watching her favorite candy. Him wearing only shorts that to low waist didn't help her one bit. Distracting herself from his sexy body, she served the ball next.

Game nearly came to an end, both of their points were 29 each for 30. It was a last game point. The game was at tensed point. No one was ready to give up, it was cabirs turn to serve when nandini came near him.