Family Matters

Mitch's POV

I'm so fucking bored.Everyone is coming over today for lunch. I was excited to see the mall but I was a little nervous. No one knew I was gay. And I was a little scared at how they would react. I know it has nothing to do with me. But it was still a scary concept.

Lachlan: "Hey dude.We all will be arriving in about twenty minutes. Relax yeah,Everything will be fine."

Mitch: "Yeah thanks.I'm sorry you were the only person I could tell. I couldn't keep it locked up inside me any longer."

Lachlan: "I'm glad you told someone. I'm sorry with how I reacted at first. I was a little nervous and scared and I didn't know how to handle it."

Mitch: "It's in the past. You can't change it, So don't keep bringing it up yeah? I love you dude always remember that."

Lachlan: "Just breathe. Go and take a shower or something and just relax yeah?"

Mitch: "Good idea. I don't know what I'd do without you."

Lachlan: "Fuck all apparently."

I chuckled to myself as I put my phone on my desk. I could use a quick shower, I smell like shit. I ripped my shirt over my body and looked down at myself. I always found it funny how Lachy and I were the ones who had such a similar body type. It wasn't anyone else, Just us.

Mitch:"Fuck I smell like shit."

I picked out a change of clothes and grabbed a towel before walking to my bathroom. As I walked in and started the stream of water. I couldn't help but catch myself looking in the mirror again. Would anyone want to be with me? Or would anyone even find me attractive at a certain point in time. I mean I guess I'm not actually that bad right? I'm not perfect but maybe to someone I might be. I let the water run for a little longer as I payed with the temperature until I was satisfied. In doing so I had created a safe haven, Where I was able to free myself from all thoughts I had and just be happy and not have to worry about anything.

Time Skip

Lachlan:"OI MITCH WE'RE HERE!"

I didn't realise I had been in the shower for twenty minutes. My head piped up as I heard the front door slam shut. I heard Lachlan laughing at something that was said as I pulled myself from the shower and turned it off. I dried myself and got changed before walking out of the bathroom and back to my room. No one else knew and I was still scared about how they were going to react.

Lachlan:"Mitch can I come in?"

Mitch:"Yeah I'm a bit of a prune right now sorry. I didn't realise how long I was in the shower for?"

I watched him open the door to my room before he looked me up and down.An almost sad expression on his face.

Lachlan:"Are you ok?"

Mitch:"Yeah I'll be fine. Just friends. I should be able to be comfortable right?"

Lachlan:"You will be fine mate. Just be yourself. It would be nice if you actually came down and talked to us."

Mitch:"Look Lachy I'm sorry but this is actually difficult for me."

Lachlan:"I know and that's why I want you to just be yourself. Who cares what they think. We are all friends here."

He walked up to me and gave me a long and deep hug before hearing a knock on the door. Lachlan pulled me away from him before he walked over and opened up. A young brunette haired man was standing in the door way. I felt my breath hitch. He was beautiful.