3 | live your life man

"FUCK psychology!" Jungkook spoke, throwing his pencil down onto his bulky textbook. Jimin looked up from his own textbook in surprise when a loud crash sounded through the dorm. He turned his head back to look at Jungkook. The younger was leaning against a wall, feet pulled up on the bed and psychology book on the floor. He had a scowl on his face, glaring at the book.

Jimin chuckled softly, "You t-take p-psy-psychology?"

"Yeah," Jungkook responded, "It's a required class for my career choice, and I fucking hate it."

Jimin just smiled, shaking his head. A pencil banged against the ground, causing both boys to look down at Jimin's trembling hand. Jimin frowned, hiding his hand as he shook violently, not making eye contact with Jungkook.

"Hey, are you okay?"

"Y-yeah, uh, I'm fi-fi-f-fine." Jimin responded, standing up suddenly, "I'm go-going to go to t-the-the uh- v-vending machine."

"Okay?"

Jimin raced out of the room and into the hallways of the dorms. He breathed in quickly and tried his hardest to stop his hand from twitching. He exhaled shakily, "G-god, wh-what is wrong wi-with me? I'm such-such a fr-freak."

Jimin's head twitched to the side for a brief moment cause pain to shoot down his spine. "F-fuck-fuck." He swore, holding his neck allowing for his hand to twitch. He felt down for a moment, not being able to breath and his legs not allowing him to stand. But then suddenly, his hand stopped twitching and he gasped for his breath.

He stood up and breathed deeply in relief. This has happened before. It is because of stress, it is when he has a panic attack. Jimin continued to walk to the vending machine and saw a whole bunch of kids just hanging around that area. Jimin walked over to them, as one of them leaned against the machine without trying to get anything out of it. "Excuse m-m-me-me." Jimin whispered, cursing himself for being a freak.

"What?" The boy asked, looking down at him. "Oh you want to use the vending machine? Sure." The boy smiled, moving away.

Jimin never really experienced people acting so nice to him but he gave the unknown boy a smile of gratitude and placed his money in the machine.

Once he got something for him and something for Jungkook, he left the crowded area and went back to his dorm. "Jimin? Are you okay?" Jungkook asked as he opened the door.

"I-I'm fine Ju-Jung-J-Jungkook." Jimin replied, passing him a small bag of chips.

Jungkook frowned, not believing the boy as he took the bag out of his hands. Jimin opened his own bag and went over to sit on his bed. "Are you sure you're okay, Jimin? You seemed pretty upset." Jungkook pointed out.

"I am honestly o-ok-okay. It w-was-was just a b-bit of a pa-p-panic at-attack. I am fi-fine now." Jimin promised.

As Jimin felt his finger moving and he glanced down at his index finger moving up and down. He sighed, but decided to not freak out about it. It had been happening for a while. "So wh-what are you g-go-go-going to ma-major in?" Jimin asked the boy.

"Psychology." He responded. Jimin gave him a weird look because he seemed frustrated at the subject even though he decided to major in it. "My parents are making me, if you're wondering. I hate psychology. I have always wanted to do something else." Jungkook told Jimin, throwing a stress ball up in the air and catching it.

"You-You-You're an a-adul-t though. You don't have t-to do wh-what th-ey want." Jimin told him, feeling sad for Jungkook.

Jungkook just smiled but didn't respond to the comment. He seemed as if he was hiding something but Jimin shrugged it off. "You hungry?" Jungkook asked.