Chapter 12.

|Life, Kay, Nicki, Dre, Koby & Nate in the MM.|

Life's POV -
April 27th, 2016.

It's been a week since Kenita came to my house, asking me to keep Aubree for a week, so she could so called 'handle some business'. She was supposed to be coming to pick her up today.

"Daddy do I have to go home taday?" Aubree asks me, as I get her dressed.

"Yeah baybeh, daddy got ta handle some business taday."

"But I can handle some bistness with you." She says, pronouncing the word 'business' wrong.

"You can't handle the business I do mama." I tell her, chuckling lowly.

"Oh." She says sadly.

"You kno I get'chu every 2 weeks Bre." I tell her, while rubbing lotion on her arms.

"2 weeks is toooooo long dada."

"It's not." I say. "Lift your arms up." I tell her, so I can put her shirt on.

"Can we go get toys taday daddy?"

"Yeah baybeh." I say.

Finally done dressing Aubree, I pull out my phone & take a picture of her.

After dressing Aubree I put my clothes on.

*^Life & what he got on

*^Life & what he got on.*

"Ohh daddy I wanna hat too!" Bre exclaims, when she see's me walking down the stairs.

"I'll get you a hat then mama." I tell her. "C'mon so we can go & come back before ya moms come."

"Okay!" She yells, before running to the front door.

-----At ToysRUs-----

"Dada can I get this?!" Aubree yells, as she points at some kind of Barbie doll.

"Yeah baybeh, get whatever ya want."

"Ok!" She says, picking up the doll. "C'mon daddy, let's see what else is hea." She exclaims, pulling me by my hand.

"We gotta go in a few Bre." I tell her, reading the text that Kenita just sent me.

"Dada look at this haaat!" She yells, while placing the hat on her head.