13| Vitalum Vitalis

Vitalum Vitalis: the power to balance the scales between one life force and another. It is one of the Seven Wonders.

Goal in life: to have Harry hug me and never let me go 😫😫😫

Enjoy xx

t.m.

🔮🔮🔮

Harry Styles // 6 Man

   "Sage," I breathed in relief as soon as she opened the door, moving forwards to engulf her in a warm hug.

  Her body tensed in surprise as soon as I wrapped my arms around her, probably thinking this was sort of odd: us hugging. In all honesty I felt awkward hugging her as well. I wasn't that worried about her. But I had to act like it. She quickly relaxed, sinking into the warmth of my body as she pressed her body against mine. After a few seconds, I pulled back, hand rising to cup her cheek as my eyes searched for hers.

   "Are you okay?" I asked her, my tone holding genuine concern and worry.

  She smiled lightly at my anxious face, leaning into my touch as she nodded slightly.

   "I'm fine, Harry," she told me, as I breathed out in relief. "It's cute, how you're worrying so much," she noted, the corner of her lips curling upwards in a quirky smirk.

  "I can't help it. Your bestfriend kicked me out of your house without much of an explanation as to why you were experiencing pain like that," I rambled a bit in a sheepish tone, causing her eyebrows to shoot up at my words.

   "What? He did that? Wait till I get ahold of him," she shook her head, muttering incoherent sentences under her breath about beating him up. I chuckled lightly under my breath. "Sorry about him."

   "It's fine, really," I said, before her lips caught my gaze.

  My eyes flickered back up once again, meeting hers before I leaned forwards and pressed my lips against hers. I sighed inwardly, relishing the feelings I always received whenever I kissed her soft plump lips. The kiss was slow and soft, the feelings I had for her intensifying as I rested my hand below her ear, thumb caressing her cheek. Her hands slid down my clothed chest, before curling around my back and pulling me closer.

   "Sorry," I mumbled when she gently pulled back for a breath of air, forehead resting against mine as she smiled lightly.

   "For what?"

   "For that, I dunno I just had to-" I began to ramble in embarrassment, cheeks flushing slightly when she chuckled, her lips spreading across her teeth.

   "Harry, it's fine," she shook her head in amusement as I cursed inwardly at myself for being such an awkward dork. "Let's go inside."

  I simple nodded, pulling away from her as she led me into her house.

   "Nymeria has blood on her teeth, should I be worried?" I frowned as the dog stood by my feet, panting happily as she stared up at me with her big blue eyes.

   "Oh no, sorry about that. She just had her snack," Sage walked out of the bathroom, tugging the door shut behind her before approaching Nymeria and crouching down. "Go get cleaned up, Meri," she cooed, patting the hound's head before it bounded off and she shut the bedroom door after her.

   "Can't she just eat standard dog kibble?" I questioned, quietly walking around and examining her room.

  It was fairly sized and a very minimalist room. As you walk into the room, her queen-sized bed was up against the wall on the right facing me, the wall being interestingly enough made of white bricks, along with white fairy lights hanging above the headboard. On to the right of her bed there was a walk-in closet along with a large bathroom next to it. On the left side of her bed was a large empty space, a large vanity dresser set up against the brick wall. Further away were two large doors that led to a fairly sized balcony. The wall facing the bed was completely covered in chalkboard.