14

A/N I have writer's block but I'll try to make this chapter good :(

Chapter 14 (edited)

Louis showered, Harry entering after when Louis' driver arrived, they had a very awkward goodbye. Louis going in for an awkward hug and Harry going in for a kiss. Louis then pretty much ran outside and into his car.

He knew that Harry told him everything would be fine but he still had a bad gut feeling. He knew that kissing a man was such a terrible sin. He didn't know why he liked it but he knew that if his father found out, he would probably die, literally, he knew his father would do anything to maintain their families status.

As he arrived home, he walked in, seeing his mother sitting on the sofa, as if she was waiting for him.

"Hi, mum," He said, about to go up to his room.

"Louis, we need to talk," He stopped in his tracks, biting his lip in nervousness.

He went back to the sofa, sitting next to his mother.

"Can I have Josh's mums number?" Jay asks, taking out her phone. Louis' eyes widen, clenching his fist in fear.

"Um-I- why?" Louis says and his mother frowns.

"I just want to thank her, maybe send over some baked goods to her house, to thank her for letting you stay last night," Louis lets out a breath, feeling slightly calmer.

"Oh, mum you don't have to, I already thanked her and Josh. Seriously it's fine," Louis says, trying to get out of the situation.

"Louis they let you sleep there on such short notice. We must send some form of appreciation," Jay says, taking her phone from the side table.

"Maybe a basket is too formal, why don't we send a thank you card, I'll give it to Josh at school," Louis says, hoping that his mom will agree. There is clear hesitation on her face before she nods.

"Okay, I'll give it to you tomorrow morning, you can go eat your lunch now," Jay says and Louis smiles, feeling a huge weight being lifted off his shoulders.

Louis goes to sit on the lunch table, placing a napkin on his lap. He preferred Harry's house as he could just be himself, he didn't have to meet any expectations. Once Louis ate, he went up to his room, sliding up to hide all the messages that Harry sent him.

He realized that he was going through his teenage years right now and he must be feeling many different things. So this was probably a phase and he should just block out Harry to get over it, he knew that it wouldn't last.

The next day, Louis woke up, taking the thank you card from his mother and heading to school. He throws the note in the bin, making sure that no one he knows saw him.

When it's lunch, Louis and Niall sit together like always, not expecting Harry to come over.

"Hi Lou," Harry says and Louis turns his head back to his food, not saying anything.

"Uh, Louis?" Harry asks once more but again, Louis ignores him, taking a bite out of his sandwich.

"Are you seriously mad about what happened? When are you gonna accept yourself?" Harry exclaims, an annoyed expression on his face. Louis sighs, going to give his tray to the counter.

"Louis you can't deny that there was something there when we kisse-"

"Harry just stops, it was a mistake, I didn't feel anything, okay? So just leave me alone," Louis says, before walking back to his table. Harry frowns, grabbing Louis' waist and pulling him towards him.

"Look me in the eyes, and tell me that you felt absolutely nothing," he says.

Louis looks Harry in the eyes, before looking down. He keeps his gaze on his own feet as he says;

"I didn't feel anything," Harry just nods.

"Okay, from now on I'll stay away from you because I'm not trying to hide who I am," Harry says before walking away.

However, Harry saw Louis' little frown and him biting his lip.

Harry saw Louis sitting on his table, not smiling as much as he did the day before.

Harry saw that Louis wasn't happy and he was going to fix that.

A/N: YOU GO GET YOUR MAN HARRY! Hahah, please vote and comment if you enjoyed! ❤️