Meow Meow my kitty cat does that

My eye widened in horror as Edward slipped away and I was unable to do anything about it. I felt awful. I was so wrapped up in my thoughts of self loathing and pain I didn't even notice I was crying until I felt a small, cold hand on my face. I looked up through my clouded vision to see the shape of Alice and Jasper stood before me.
What do they want?

"Please don't cry, come with us and we will explain back at ours... I mean, if that's okay with you." Alice said cautiously from her position slightly behind Jasper.

I slumped my head before shifting into a small house cat and climbing up into Alice's arms. The whole coven, and the pack were all staring at me with confusion on their faces.

I looked up at Alice with my big, brown eyes and nodded once. She smiled weekly before the trees around us blurred slightly and I realised we were running. As I focused properly I could see a small trail of misplaced dirt, the only clue to the direction that Edward went but it soon disappeared off to the left of where Alice was taking me.

Bella! What the hell are you doing? Sam screamed through the mind link.

Bella get back here now! Jacob snapped.

What the hell makes you think you can't control what I do? I yelled back.

I am the alpha! You must obey me! Its not safe! Sam roared.

Bella, please, please bells, belsey the others begged.

Will you all shut it! Sam, you are not my Alpha. Never have been, never will be. I will never obey you after this and being with them is probably a lot safer than being with you to be honest! I screeched before severing the mind link, punging my mind into silence.

"Erm, Beth? Are you okay?"

I shook my head, clearing my thoughts as I became awear I was now in the Cullen's late living room on Alice's lap as Esme was lighting the fire. Alice was softly grooming my hair with one hand as Jasper held the other in his own, large one. We were sat on the love seat while Esme and Carlisle were sat in one opposite us and Rosalie was sat on Emmet's lap in the large arm chair on the right. There was a large coffee table in the centre which had a few coasters and books placed on top.

"Beth...?" Esme called once more.

My gaze snapped to her, how I'd missed Esme. Her heart shaped face,caring eyes and Carmel hair. If Carlisle ever hurt her I'd personally make his life hell.

"Woah." Jasper muttered from next to me, gaining the attention of the vampires before me.
"Carlisle you better, be careful, she's feeling mighty protective I've Esme and a lil bit hostile towards you. I'm not sure why though.."

I smirked a cat-like smirk and stretched my whole body before rolling over in Alice's lap, looking directly at the ceiling. I heard Carlisle growl slightly followed my the sound of fabric moving, I twisted my head around to see Carlisle had pulled Esme onto his lap with his arms wrapped firmly around her wait so she was smushed against him. He was taking deep breaths of Esme's scent from the crook of her neck as she was whispering calming and comforting words into his ear. I was shocked until I realised why Carlisle was acting this way. He was trying to make a claim on his mate. He thought that I felt he want good enough for Esme or that I'd try and take her away from him. I could never do that.

"Carlisle its okay, she's feeling apologetic and submissive, I think I interpreted her emotions wrong." Jasper said, sending a wave of calm through the room.

"Yeah, anyway hate to ruin the moment but I actually have things to do today so if you don't mind, I'd like to get this done with." Rosalie snapped. Same old bitch.

I resisted rolling my eyes at her stupidity. Just.

"Yes, I guess we did get off track, anyway as you know I'm Carlisle and this is my mate Esme, this is Emmet and his mate Rosalie and your sat on Alice's lap and jasper is her mate, the one next to you." Carlisle said, pointlessly introducing them all.

"Can you shift back so we can talk?" Jasper asked.

Hell no! No way!

I shook my head fiercely, leaping off Alice's lap and hiding under the sofa Esme and Carlisle were on. Wrong move.

"Aww, c'mon lil kitty, its okay if you don't have any clothes Alice has a whole mall upstairs you'll find something in there for you for sure." Emmet boomed as he lifted the sofa- with Esme and Carlisle will on it- with on hand while grabbing me with the other.

I let out a god awful cry as I flailed helplessly in his grasp as no one made a move to try and assist me. I wiggled and squirmed until I was growing week. Put me down! Put me down! I cried in my head, but no one heard.

It was like my worse nightmare, I'd used to much energy to shift into something larger and I was being held captive by my giant of a brother.

I finally fell limp as my eyes began to close but I felt myself being tossed and thrown through the air before I was grasped by something cold and firm. I felt safe, so so safe and like I was at home. With the last of my energy I looked up to see my beautiful imprint cradling me in his arms and looking at me with a panicked expression, then, darkness.

Omg im sooooo sorry I've not updated in a while but schools been hectic and being in top sets isn't easy as their getting us to do ks4 work wich were not Kent to do until next year and I've had loads of homework but mainly I've just been so absorbed in work I totally forgot to update so, here you are.
I hope you enjoyed this chapter, it was mainly a filler to satisfy y'all.