chapter 2 : aqua dragon and terra doggy

hello my name is Raul, for nearly a month were some explosions in the five faculties of my college I fainted when that happened, when I woke up I had seen had powers the power sombre elements, water, fire, earth, air, light and darkness, and not only that also it vies that my body had shrunk or rejuvenated, also change the color of my hair and my eyes, I ran home from a scientist friend professor Akari, when I get told what has happened, and we know more than we did something we pretend mori in the blast, and I became the son of professor Akari to start a new life and my new name is Raul Oliver Shirayama and my new age is 6 years old, after a few days we went back lion but we were not the only ones to leave also some affected were passing those days when adapted I discovered I had an accident, and the teacher thought put me in diapers as a solution, also had to go to school to keep a low profile, but for do with how my body now I have to go as a student of elementary school some kids talking about something called pripara where one can be idol, an idol is a singer, to go to pripara one priticket are needed, then I they asked if I wanted to go but could not because he had no priticket, when you reach the mansion where we live, spent some time but came a priticket then went to pripara, met some people and someone else were meganii, meganee and my manager mascot , koma and made my debut did a Gold airy and meganii said it was an idol lovely and star, when you return to the mansion I never thought like helping people, using similar objects to the pripara, so if we go with them street think we are idols of pripara, began to build but I fell asleep in the process of making me fall asleep and unconscious mind did 7 Cyalume Charm 7 PACT miracle and 7 pritickets, grab one to see if it worked well, I said ticket go on teddy and transform me, and I said a name and slogan was sweetness is full of hope, Angely teddy, then watching the news someone attacked new lion, me worry, so I went to save them from an affected stinky smoke, return to the mansion professor decided to treat me as a baby I went to sleep in my new room, and now I have to find those that help me save people, the charm shone while he slept and pointed to two states.

The next morning I woke up flew a little out of the crib, when I left went to the lab because I wanted to make a test on the charm Cyalume when it enters the lab saw two Cyalume charm glittered and flew pointing to two states, I terrify and went with the Fast Asleep teacher and still I said.

Raul: teacher wakes up.

the still unanswered.

Raul: Professor wake up, wake something happened once.

I try a lot but nothing worked and I thought to use the last resort, I did popo and then I began to mourn then I said.

Raul: wake up Daddy.

he woke up and saw me crying like a child then he said.

Professor Akari: I wake up with your last resort, do you popo mourn and say daddy me.

Raul: what Professor percent say you daddy.

Professor Akari: do not worry, apart'd better tell me, so if next visits.

Raul: okay.

Professor Akari: by the way because I woke Raul.

Raul: true, 2 of Charm Cyalume are shining and pointing at 2 floating states.

Professor Akari: We'll see.

then took charge and went running to the laboratory, and under me and said is true, point to Baja California to be more specific Tijuana and other Coahuila, then he said.

Professor Akari: we have to go first to Baja California is the one closer're all prepared to go tomorrow, Raul hears that represent those Charm element.

Raul: purple earth is pointing to Coahuila, and blue water is pointing to Baja California.

Professor Akari: good but first you must notify the school and we will also change you and to give you a bath to go to school today.