evil >:3

(Evil you pov) >:D

Finally! Wow I'm hungry. I knocked on the door and waited. "Hm...the owner of this mansion has good taste." I said aloud without even realizing it. "Why thank you ms (L/M). Please come in." A tall man with a butler suit said. "I can only assume that he is not the owner of this building. Just a simple butler." I mumbled out while grooming my invisible mustache. Suddenly we came to holt. "What's the matter?" I asked the tall looking man. "......." He mumbled something but not loud enough to be heard. He then crouched a tiny bit to reach my level. Then he whispered in my ear.

I'm not a simple butler;I'm one hell of a butler.

After he said that he continued walking. As for me I stood still and quiet. I had chills running down my spine and goosebumps all over my arm. "Are you coming or not?" He said. I nodded and started walking but I kept a distance in between us. Anytime he started to get closer I basically tripped first every time and then walked farther away. "What is the matter ms(L/N)? Do not worry. I don't bite..." He said with a small smile. I felt the hairs on the back of my neck stand up. I feel like I know this man...yet at the same time I don't. I continued to think and look at any object that seemed interesting. "Sabastian! Sabastian! Sabastiannnnnnnnnn!?" Screamed a familiar voice. Hmm so his name is Sabastian...noted. "I'll be right back." Sabastian said as he walked up the stairs. Now my chance to explore the building! I began to walk around and look at everything. I was going to the kitchen but then I heard a massive explosion. Also a man was lying on the floor who looked tired as hell. "Not my problem." I said as I walked away. Then I tried to go to the garden some Lolita boy was there. He was humming and had a huge smile on his face. "Eh it's too hot outside anyway." I then decided to walk around even more. Then I found myself in a hallway. Well alright then... "Oh no-uff!" I heard a woman say followed by a loud sound of glass breaking. "Uh, ok well I have officially confirmed this place is haunted or just has clumsy workers." I then walked back to where Sabastian left me. Yea this mansion is to big and I'm too lazy.

~le time skip brought to you by gamerpanda0~

Oh my god it's been a full on hour! What and where the hell could is that bastard?! Ugh fine I'll look for myself. I then tried to move my leg forward but doing so made me fall over like a cow. "Agh! What the hell?!" I said while looking at my legs. I must've been standing for too long. Great my legs are asleep. I then managed to lay on my back and then stared at the ceiling. "Hello?...anyone? Am I supposed to crawl around for help or some shit?!" I screamed. Then I began to hear footsteps. I looked up and saw a girl with blonde hair with some pale ass skin. "A little help?" I asked before I got a disgusted look from her. "As if! You think I'd help you of all people?!" She asked in a quiet rude manner. Suddenly my mouth opened and I could barely understand myself. "Fite me you blonde hoe." I said aloud. Well that escalated quickly.... She then went upstairs. (._.) <----evil you face. "Get back here and fight me! I mean help me!" I yelled as she walked into one of the rooms. "Well shit..." I said and went back to staring at the ceiling. I then heard my stomach grumble as my eyes slowly started to close.

(Your pov) :D

I then fell asleep in the ladies arms as the wind blew through my hair. Brother. Suddenly everything went black. Again? I thought to myself. I looked around and this time the tree was different. It was an apple tree. It had only one apple that was far too high for me too reach. I sat in the shade of the tree and enjoyed the silence. Then I heard laughter. "Uh...who's there?!" I said while getting up. Then a small little boy with Raven blue hair and blue eyes came out from behind the tree. He looked about two years and very familiar. "Ciel?" I questioned as I got a little closer. Then a little girl with blonde hair and emerald green eyes. "Lizzy, wait what the hells going on?"

Das all for now till next time my lovely peaches~

🌚🍑~