Part 35

Ruthless Obsession
...................................

"Nivaan sir..., can i ask u something...??!"
.......lathika said holding Nivaan's hands and looking into his dark blue eyes...

" ask me anything...!!"
.......Nivaan whispered leaning close to her..

"Umm... i dnt want this moment to end soon...
Let's walk..., to the bungalow...!!
.
.
It's nt that far though...!!
Please...!!"
...........lathika made a puppy face and pleaded him...

Nivaan  just raised his eyebrows and smirked at her  making such cute face...

"Give a me a sec...!!"
......he said and excused himself to make a call.

"Helloo.. Mr. Sharma..!!
Well.., I need servicing for my car..., and it's on the SPH office road right now...!!

Can u pls snd smeone to pick it up for servicing...??"
........lathika could hear Nivaan's voice  lil less audible as he was at a 5 feet distance from her....
.
.
" yess... thanku so much..."
......Nivaan said on call and came back to her again..

" let's go lathika...!!"
.......Nivaan tilted his head and extended his hand towards lathika and she soon held it...

They started walking on the dark foggy roads and vth occasionally blinking street lights..., holding each other's hands...

It was a silent walk..., bt they could sense a lot happening inside them feeling each other's proximity...

Lathika finally.., took the chance to break the silence between them...

Lathika : Nivaan sir...!!   Just tell me about yourself...??!!
.......lathika asked quickly vthout thinking twice...

Nivaan was taken aback by that sudden unexpected question and stopped right there...

He then folded his hands and rurned towards her  raising his left eyebrow and gave her a sarcastic look...

Nivaan :  After kissing you 9 tymes..., you are asking this question to me???!!

"Tell me about yourself ( he imitated her in a low voice just lyk her )"..??!!

Seriously...???!!!

...........said Nivaan  and stepped a little close to her vthout breaking his sarcastic look on her...

Lathika's jaw dropped hearing that from.Nivaan and she felt blank for few minutes...

" You kissed me 9 tymes...??!!!  (#$@#$$)
..... when??  (%#%@)  i remember only 3...!!  (%%#%) "

Nivaan : well..,  i included all the kisses...!!"
.........said Nivaan and tucked her hair locks  behind her ear which were blocking his view...

Lathika : ohh..  yea...!!  All of them...!!  Hmm...!!
( she rolled her eyes and started counting  remembering their moments..., bt then realised what she was doing...)

Ohh... god...  what am i thinking...!!??  (%$&%) 
......she tapped her head and smiled shyly..

Nivaan sir...!!  You really keep a count of them...!!  Umm... i mean ($&&#@%&)
Oh... god...  leave it now... this is getting no where....

N pls tell me abt yourself...!!  I meant abt your schl lyf n clg lyf..??!
.
.
I had heard from few of my colleagues that u were a gold medalist in management field...??!!
Was that for real??!! "
.........lathika seemed super excited in knowing abt Nivaan's success story.., and his fame..

Nivaan : lathika...!! We are standing on the middle of the street...!!

Well.., i will aswer ur every question..!!
But for now.., let's sit  on the footpath...