Chapter Twenty

Chapter Twenty

~~~~~ Alex - Enough is Enough ~~~~~

A week has passed since I've seen her beautiful face. A week has passed since I've heard her voice and listened to her musical laugh. A week has passed since I've smelled her intoxicating smell. An entire week has passed since I've seen Kylie. An entire miserable week without her.

"cheer up my Mexican," the voice has become alarming, setting my instincts to overdrive every time I hear it's sound. The voice usually means trouble, so I stay as far away from it as possible. I have learned to ignore the voice and its owner to avoid problems and confrontations. Although, the alarming voice does not know when to stop. "Mexico is not going anywhere. You'll see it when you get deported in a few days. Beans and tortillas made by the bitch you call mother will-"

She is the queen of this place. Every girl is scared of her and will do anything she tells them to do. No one stands up to her nor dares to look at her in the eye. I on the other hand, refuse do anything she tells me to do and I'm certainly not afraid of her.

When coming to this place, I decided to avoid trouble and just get this over with. Do my time and get out. That all changed the moment I was introduced to Kayla Anderson. The girl is huge. Muscles in all the right places with the strength to take anyone who stands in her way. She has the height of a giant towering over me and also obtains the power to destroy her victims in a blink of an eye.

But right now, she's not so tough. Right now she is not dominating anything. Right now, her strength and power are useless. Right now I'm in control. I'm the one who has her on the wall begging for mercy. Right now, she's nothing.

"You can say anything you want about me, but mess with my parents one more time and next time I won't be considerate as to let you go." The room is quiet except for Kayla's heavy breathing. I let go of her arm and back up not wanting anymore trouble.

Kayla punches the wall with both her fists and then turns around to glares at me with all her might. The girls in the cafeteria back up when they see Kayla approaching me with her fist ready to do some damaged. She swings her massive fists aiming for my face. Ducking out of the way only causes Kayla to swing faster and even more aggressively then before.

"Ladies, ladies, I suggest you stop this or-"

I've hated Kelly since I met her a week ago. She has made my life a living hell. Cleaning the bathrooms, scrubbing the floors, kitchen duty, anything that requires physical labor, she has put me on duty even on after hours. So when seeing her on the ground holding her face in pain, a grin spreads across my face. Kayla stops mid swing and looks down on the injured Kelly.

"Oh my God, Kelly I didn't mean to- I'm so sorry." Kayla bent down to help Kelly, but Kelly pushed her away and glared at me.

"You-" Kelly says pointing her index finger at me as she walked closer. "If you thought your life was a living hell before, then you-" Her eyes and every expression was filled with rage. I had it coming, and yet this was so not my fault.

Before Kelly could finish her threat, the director came in silencing her immediately. Kelly's eyes were wide with fear probably asking herself if he heard her.

"What is going on here Kelly?" He asks turning from me to Kayla and then back to the nervous Kelly. A grin threatened to appear on her face when the direction did not say a word.

'Lucky bitch' you took the words right out of my mind.

"There was a fight in which Alexandria had Kayla pinned against the wall and punched me when trying to stop her."