#14- Hungover

(A/N The clickbait was strong with this one. 😏 To make up for that, here's some Kstar. 😊 Thanks for 700 votes and 400 comments! The support is amazing on this book!)

JJ's POV

I yawned as I woke up, noticing that someone was cuddled up to me. Vikk?

*FLASHBACK brought to you by this picture

Yes, that is Josh and Simon. Yes, they are wearing matching outfits. And yes, I did make Minizerk happen through the Sims world. And Kstar. I'm not complete trash, what are you talking about?*

I carried Vikk into his yellow room, laying him on the bed as he slept, pulling the covers over his frail body. He was still mumbling under his breath, but he seemed calmer now. I smiled down at him, trying to stand up, but Vikk stopped me by grabbing onto my arm, pulling me back. I managed to make out some words from his mumbling.

"N-no, don't leave, it'll come back." He said, his face going from relaxed to terrified.

"It's ok Vikky, I'll stay." I said, kissing his cheek. He relaxed, sighing. I lifted up the covers and climbed into bed beside him, pulling him into my chest. He wrapped his skinny arms around me and cuddled into me, and I rested my head on his.

"Goodnight, Vikky." I murmured.

"'night."He whispered into my chest. I yawned and slowly drifted into sleep, the small boy wrapped in my arms.

*FLASHBACK OVER*

I smiled at the thought, looking down at the boy still cuddled up into me. I glanced at the yellow clock on the wall that read 10:36. I could hear people moving around outside, so I guess some of the others were up.

"Vikk? Vikky?" I said, shaking the boy. "Wake up, little one." I whispered, kissing his forehead. He mumbled a response, but it was too quiet for me to hear. "C'mon." I said, standing up with him gripping onto my torso like a cute little koala bear. I nudged open the door, walking towards the living room. I sat down on the sofa, Vikk on my lap, mumbling. Tobi was sat on one of the other sofas, and it looked like he had been there before a long time. He did have insomnia, after all. Josh came in after a few minutes of quiet small talk.

"Um, I need a little help."

"What's up?" Tobi asked.

"Ethan's in the kitchen, and he's more than a little hungover."