Chapter 23

Chapter 23

Jade stood there with her arms crossed over her chest daring Marcus to turn his head slightly and notice her standing there. She was mad, no she was beyond mad she was fucking fuming that out of all the places to be based she was stuck for the next 3 months with this fucking prick.

It didn't take long for him to realise her standing there and the shock on his face made her feel a little better because she would chew out his balls and maybe return them after she shoved them so far up his ass he may never retrieve them.

Jade saw him walking towards her and her expression softened somewhat when she Marco coming over.

"Jade what are you doing here?" Was his first words to her after almost 2 months since he left her without a word.

"That's Sergeant Jennings of the Alpha division to you." Jade watched as Marcus's jaw dropped open as Corporal Tucker stood there smugly with the other men.

"Well, we are meant to be escorting you to your sleeping quarters. Sergeant Blackwood, Bravo division." Marco said introducing himself as Jade was in a stare off with the very shocked arrogant pig before her.

"Marcus." His brother said breaking her eye contact as he looked towards his brother. He nodded his head into the direction of the sleeping quarters, but Sergeant Smith walked ahead first bumping into Marcus on purpose.

"You better watch you back Blackwood." Lance Corporal Mass said as he followed Smith and Tucker gestured towards Marcus as if to say I'm watching you, boy. Corporal Taylor stepped up to Marcus sizing him before he shook his head following his team with Jade not far behind, but not before she all but sneered at Marcus. Marco stood there very confused about Jade's hostile attitude and the way her team reacted to his brother before he realised. That fucking prick.

"Oh, please tell me you did not fuck Jade then leave her without a single word," Marco said to his brother as Marcus was still trying to get over that fact that not only was Jade here, but she was the mysterious elite Alpha division.

"I left her a letter with Mum" His brother threw his hands up in the air furious at his idiotic twin brother and followed Jade and her team not to apologies for her brother, but to make sure they settled into their sleeping quarters okay.

"Bro what the hell did you do to piss off not only Jade but her men," Roger asked as he watched Jade walk off.

"I didn't tell her I was leaving." Marcus felt a stinging on the back of his head from where Roger had just smacked him.

"You are royally fucked, my man. Have you not read up on the Alpha team? If I knew Jade was on the team when I met her shit. She is more of a legend than you and your brother. Now she is their leader and a sergeant." Marcus quickly turned around.

"What, Jade is the leader?" Roger whistled and walked off and Marcus ran back to his tent and opened up the file he was given a week ago and read up on not only Jade but her team and when he was finished he realised he was royally fucked.

Jade was settling in when Marco came in and Jade nodded for her men to leave which they did giving Marco a weary look. Jade had told her team what happened with Marcus when they asked she wasn't seeing anyone and if she remembered correctly, it wasn't her Marcus had to look out for it was her boys.

"I didn't know. I thought he told you." Marco said and Jade waved her hand.

"Yeah well, he didn't. It was your mother who informed me after I went to her trying to look for him. She then gave me a fucking letter." Jade said turning her back to Marco and continued to put the last of her items away.