15-The awkwardness

Athena pov

My eyes was wide openend when I heard a sound.It's like something droped.I quickly got up and stretched my body..well,even I seem well but I still trying to forget what happened yesterday.I still remember how I've hurt boboiboy's feeling..I don't know why..but since 'that day' I don't dare to fall in love anymore.

I slowly walked downstairs to checked the living room..nothing?? I walked to the kitchen and there's dense fog. I coughed "Boboiboy?!!" I shouted then the fog dissapeared and saw boboiboy was holding a pot that I thinked already scroched.

"Ouh..Athena??you're awake..uhukk uhukk" boboiboy coughed.

"how can I'm not awake..I heard something fall just now..what happened??what are you doing??" I asked..our conversation are just like there's nothing happen yesterday..it's like it is just a dream.

I came toward him and found there was something black.I pointed to it and make a 'what-is-this' face..

"Err well..I just wanted to cook for breakfast but it turn up side down..hehe" he laughed sheepishly and threw the pot away..

"want me to help?" I volunteered myself..

"you know how to cook?" he asked in disbelief..and I take it as yes. I tied my hair in hair bun style and put on an apron.Boboiboy step aside and let me do my work.

"anyway..where's tok abah??he usually cook us breakfast first before he went out??" I asked. My eyes are focused to the cuisines..

"Ouh..sorry for not telling you..tok abah went to his friend's house for 3 days..he'll be back tomorrow" boboiboy replied. He sat on the chair behind me.

"umm Athena.." he called

"hemm??" I replied without looking at him.

"sorry for yesterday I didn't mean to" he apologised. I stop doing my work and sighed.

"Me too..I shouldn't said that" I felt guilty

"No..it's not your fault..you have right to say 'no'..I'm the want who shouldn't asked that..I should realised it from the first place..we're just cousin..nothing more or less..and I know who I am..I just a village boy who fall in love with city girl who way better than me and.."

"SHUT IT BOBOIBOY!!" I cut his word and sighed..I heard he sighed too..then he get up and walked away. I slowly turn around and watched him walk away. Then I just realised tears started forming in my eyes..What's happening to me??

Boboiboy pov

I went to front yard and stared at the sky. I took a deep breath as my mind are completely miserable. I still remember how shocked she was at that night and I still remember I've promised her that I won't make her cry again..I sighed..Then my power band beeped and there's a message it said

the breakfast served..I want to take a bath first -Athena

It's Athena..I sighed and went to get my breakfast..

I sat at the dining table..eating alone.."man..it's border than I thought..no tok abah.." I stared at the seat beside me that use to be tok abah's seat..just 2 days and I already miss him..

Then my power band beeped..gopal in hologram appeared.His face looked worried.

"what's wrong gopal?"I frawned..

"boboiboy help The 3 Rob robbed the store gold!!" He shouted in worried.From the background I saw a mess..I nodded and quickly end up the call. Gopal's hologram automatically dissapeared. I ran and go checked Athena's room..to avoid from a pillow to hit me again I knocked the door but harder..

she opened the door "wow wow boboiboy..do you want to break the door?" she asked and frawned. She just wearing a black singlet and a short pants with her hair still wet. I gulped and shook my head. ok boboiboy focus..back to the topic

"umm..there is a roberry accured in the gold store..hurry up they need our help!" I almost yelled her eyes widened up..

"I'll go get my shirt.." she put on her hoodie jacket and tied her hair and drag me out..

At the gold store

Normal pov

they both arrived as soon as boboiboy formed into boboiboy thunderstorm. They ran to the other.

"what happened?" boboiboy asked as he's gasping for breath.

"3 rob make a mess again..this time their target is the gold store" Yaya pointed to the place that surrounded by the policies The other citiziens are standing behind the police line while the team and the policies are standing in.

"3 rob you better get out now or we will not hesitate to use violance!!" one of the police shouted while the other prepared with their gun..

one of the police came to the team. " what are we gonna do?" the police asked boboiboy. His face looked palm. "the hostages must be in fear" the police continued. Athena and boboiboy widened up their eyes.

"there is a hostage too?!" They shouted in shocked.

"then what are we waiting for.just through the door and attack!" athena pointed to the gold store's door.

"but we can't just through it..we don't know what weapon they used and we need to think about the hostage safetier too." Yaya said

"she's right..we need a plan" boboiboy agreed with Yaya and started to be serious. Athena sighed "right..fine..what's your plan Mr. Einstain?" she asked in unsatisfied tone. boboiboy smirked..

"ok here"s the plan...." he make a group in circle.

In the gold store

The 3 rob are still searching for the other jewels and gold that might dropped. They don't want to left even one small gold.

"eik..why this place so quite" rob turned to the door and found no one.." bos there's no one out there"he pointed to the outside. Roberto smirked

" well that's great.Quick!!find more gold before they come back" he command..

"umm but bos..I think this is all we have" Robert pointed to 3 sacks of gold. then roberto found a small door that hidden behind the photo. "haha I've told ya..there must be more here" just then he noticed that the door have a password

" You.." He pointed his gun to the manager.. The manager turn face palm. "open the door" he said in the deep voice. Robert realase the tied. the manager walked to the small door in hesitate . As his finger touch the keypad...

"bos bos..there's more ruby out ther." rob pointed out..

"Rubby!!" there's a money symbol on Roberto's eyes. he left the gold store and went outside. The ruby arrangement brought him to the backyard. Athena prepared from the top. As roberto picked the last ruby a root from the top twined him and draged him up. He gasped as he saw Athena..

"you.." he said in anger as he grasp his fist.. the root slowly twine around his mouth..Athena make a 'shh' symbol sign of quiet. " stay there ok" she said and focused back to the next target.

"one down 2 left" she reported to boboiboy using her powerband. Boboiboy nodded

"gopal take position" boboiboy command. "right captain" gopal's voice came out and end the voice call.Meanwhile Roberto was struggling to escape from the root. Then his hand caught a penknife in his pocket pants. He smirked beside the root that twine him.....

A/N

Hi guys.. I'm really really sorry for not updating it like forever..I've got a big problem in finding a source to write this ff since my phone consficated by my dad..(haha padan muke aq -_-) but now I've got it back.. Yeay.. So hope you guys satisfied with this chapter.. Ignore the grammatical error and typo. Good night and see you on another chapter..

^_^