Chapter 26

Lucy's POV

I land in front of the guild. It's been three years since I've left. Three years since I've seen Natsu. (I have some strange Deja vu) I walk up to the door. I open it. They were fighting and drinking as usual. I smile and sigh. "This place never changes." I mutter. I open my mouth to say something but I sneak out before anyone notices me. I climb up to the roof. I bury my face in my knees. I hear a meow. I blink and turn around. "Carla?" I turn into my cat form. "You have worried us greatly child! What were you thinking!?" She meows at me. I chuckle at her response. "Sorry." I tighten my grip on my legs. "Lucy?" She walks up to me and jumps on my shoulder. I shake my head. "Its nothing." "Its obliviously somethings wrong." I wave a hand. "Nothing important." "Hmph. You do know that Natsu is..." I glance at her. "In a coma? Yes...I know. I can hear him. He's saying that he's awake but can't move or open his eyes." "Yes and I know you can help him. Why don't you go wake him up?" I stand up. "Ok." Carla digs her claws in my shoulder as I fly down from the roof.

I walk in the bar and to the back. People stopping what they're doing and stare at me. "Lu-Lucy?" I ignore them and open the door that leads to the back room. I shut the door behind me after Carla hops off and runs to Wendy. I stand over Natsu, who's in a coma. 'Who's there!?' I smile. I put my forehead on his. 'Its up to you. Do you want to remember the pain and suffering, or stay blissfully unaware?' 'WHO ARE YOU! WHY ARE YOU IN MY HEAD!' 'Your choice. My Identity shall be revealed after your choice. I am not here to harm you. You will wake up after your choice.' 'Fine. I choose to remember.' 'Very well.' I kiss his forehead. He instantly grabs his head with his hands and squirms while groaning in pain. I stand up and walk out of the room, this'll be a long process.

"So Lucy, why did it take so long?" Makarov asks. I was sitting on a barstool in the middle of the guild. I open my mouth then close it. "There was a building of Alvarez in every country. I had to search every country in the world for the buildings and destroy it. Not a week long process." I chuckle. I put a hand on my forehead. "I...don't remember the last building." "You don't?" I shake my head. "No...Every time I try it hurts." I whine. "Then don't. We'll figure this out." Mira says. I nod and look down sadly. "Yeah." "Lucy, do you remember where you were for the last one?" Makarov says. I grab my head. "Uh...I think? No...Wait...Europe?"  "Europe?" I nod and clench my fist. "Lucy...stop!" I think harder. "Italy! It was in Italy!" I sigh in relief after the pain goes away when I stop thinking about it." "Lucy, your nose and Italy?" I nod in thanks at Mira for the tissue then I look at Makarov. "Yes. Though I don't know why." I wipe the blood from my nose. "We'll have to investigate." Makarov says. Then a bunch of girls crowd around me. "Lucy/Lu-chan/Lucy-san! Your hair!" They all say. I sweat drop. "It was too long." It used to be to my ass but now it's a little below my shoulders. I sweat drop as I get bombarded with questions.