why you are afraid of me

I was there with her.. holding her hand looking at her emotionless still attractive face, her motionless delicate body.
she was so innocent,pure, kind soul which gives shades to her personality she is straightforward, she has enough courage to put forward her points, opinions infront of others confidentaly.
After sometime I got call from kareem chacha I didnt wanted to wake her up so I got out of my room I told nurse to take care of her.

When I returned to my I mean our bedroom then what surprised me the most is my princess was whole awake but she was crying I dont know what she is telling to the nurse

"No I cant be with him" she whispered..

'And why can't you be with me will you  explain that miss anamika'
I asked her in low stern voice why can't she just accept the fact.
I was staring at her,
without looking anywhere else I walked towards her direction, I was trying to check her temperature but before I could touch her she ran away from me towards the nurse's direction
"please tell him to go away he is a murderer I wanna go home please"
she started pleading the nurse
But the nurse didnt dare to even make a eye contact with me.

'Why you are going away from me'
I asked anamika and I ordered the nurse to live us alone but while the nurse was going out of the room anamika tried to stop her,
Immediately the next second I was holding her back..
I want to tell her how much I love her
But she jerked away from me as if I have some kind of deadly contagious disease and it might harm her if I touch her and  it angered me more..
I tried to hold her again but this time she took a huge step backwards the bed was just behind her she collapsed on bed and slowly started to move in other direction....

"no please leave me,
I beg u please" she was pleading again but I cant stop myself, I really want to hold her...
She again started apologizing about calling me Mr idiot and for everything she did..
"Please my family needs me" her last sentence was evident that she really loves her family and thinks about them but what about me.

She was continuously trying to get back, away from me are we playing tom and jeery? I just wanna hold her but she is not even allowing me to touch her
I have mixed emotions anger and hurt both, I took a hold of her wrist in my rough large hands she looks so small infront of me..
'Your family definitely needs you but trust me I need you more then anyone else' I told her truthfully..

She is still trying to get free from my hold but it cause me to hold her more tightly.

Ahhh she winced in pain
"Please leave me this is hurting" she was begging again me to leave her.

'How can I leave you when you mean everything to me' I was trying to convince her that she really means alot to me but she is just testing my patience.

"No I cant be with you ple ..a. se."she shuttered as if she is scared of me.

'Please what ? Your please are of no use you are mine from the day I have laid my eyes on you I love you' finally I confessed to her but it was more out of anger.

She was silent how can she stay silent even after I said such a big thing
Is she is thinking about someone else I can't hold myself anymore and I asked her ...
'What are you silent for? What are you thinking? are you thinking about someone else perhaps ???? anyone could guess from the tone of voice that I was more then pissed.

She was staring somewhere else but mumble something which boiled my blood
"Is he alive?"
I mean am I idiot that I confront her my feelings whereas she is thinking about someone else...
'No he is not I killed him with my own hands' I told her the truth anyone who dares to lay their eyes on my property they will face the same fate as him and with that I try to hold her in my arms I want to feel her small body,
She is struggling to get out but I can't let her go just like that..
"Please let me go" she whimpered..
Why my love why my heart is crying to hear some pleasant word from her little mouth but she always say to let her go how can I ? But still I have to let her go she is crying badly I just let her go with a loud sigh and she tried to move away from me as fast as she can I kind of expected it from her...
I sat straight in front of her in one corner of bed whereas she is seating in the opposite corner of bed, she was crying she haven't dared to look at me, she is afraid of me but I havent done anything wrong loving her is wrong? Killing the person who tried to hurt her is wrong he tried to take her away from me this is not what I want..
I need to tell her what I think about her how much I love her, I hope she will accept me or else I don't know what I will do but there is no way I will let her go..

'Why ? why you are so afraid of me ? What I have done to you I want happiness for you, for me. I want to love you, cherish you. please be mine
I want you, I need you' I almost begged her.
I know how arrogant and tough person I am, I never begged for anything to anyone instead I always got what I  wanted and but this was different I  knew kareem chacha's word gathered in my mind rather then claming the love of my life I instead just begged her to accept me.

'Please anamika please say yes I don't know what I will try to do if you say no I will become insane' I whispered loud enough for her to hear it.
She didn't said anything even after i begged her she was just crying
Why she is crying so hard what I have done so wrong? I want my answer now so I asked her again.

'Are you gonna stay silent forever' I wanted to ask politely but I am losing my patience because of her continuous ignorance towards me and my efforts.
Still no answer the room was silent her sobs was the only thing which was being heard..
I was holding myself back trying to control my anger but her silence was not helping the situation not at all.

"Please I I ....w...want to go home" she managed to say between her sobs  

What ? Even after I said all the things which I feel for her she just says I want to go home
I was feeling extremely angry right now,
She just want to get away from here, she just want to go away from me but now I will try to work out the things in my way..