Chapter 18

Ace's Pov.

I was running faster than ever. I was freaking out. 

I was very worried about Valentina. I kept running like crazy, while it was raining outside. After a couple of minute's i was in front of their pack house.

I didn't think twice before killing anyone on my way. 

I pushed everyone aside, running straight toward's her scent. It lead me toward's my room.The hallways were filled with Valentina's agonising screams.I quickly opened the door, and stopped dead.

Valentina was on the floor trashing around, and screaming in pain. There was blood coming out of her eyes, nose, and mouth.

Charlie saw me and ran toward's me, his hand's covered in Valentina's blood.

''Ace please do something, help her were gonna loose her'' panicked.

I runned towards Valnetina, dropping on my knees.

Valentina's Pov.

I was trashing around, screaming in pain, blood started coming out of my eyes, nose, mouth. Then suddenly the door bursted open, revealing Ace.

He stopped daed, when he saw me, his face paled. Charlie ran toward's him and said something which i couldn't register.

He rushed toward's me dropping on his knees.

V...Valentina he whispered, putting my head on his lap. 

His scent and presence seemed to relax me a little, before it again hit me making me trash around, screaming.

Ace held me tightly, caressing my face. 

B...Baby please, stay with me he begged. I..It's okay, your'e gonna be fine he whispered. It's all gonna be fine.

I was crying, since the pain was to much to handle.

''Dude  say something to calm her down, relax her a little'' Charlie whispered , while holding my hand.

He slowly nodded, but stayed silent.

I started screaming, and trashing everywhere again, as the pain became stronger.

I....I love you Valentina he whispered. All this times, i lied to you, about you being heartless, and me hating you, it was all a lie. I...I care about you a lot. he whispered.

I visibly calmed down. Charlie smiled, nodding his head, while Ace continued talking.

I...I'm only your's he whispered. And you are mine. he growled possesively. And no one dare's to hurt you, or touch you.

He kept whispering things, to me which calmed me down. By now i was quietly whimpering because of the pain, and he was caressing my hair, until the darkness took me.

Ace's Pov.

I kept whispering her things to calm her down. But i wasn't lieing.

By now she was letting out small whimpers, once in a while out of pain. She was slowly drifting to sleep in my arms, as i caressed her face, which i never saw, expect from my dreams, since she was still in a mask.

I looked at her to find her sleeping. I sighed in relief that now the pain is over.

Charlie, slowly kissed her hand earning a growl from me. He chuckled  raising his hand's in surrender.

''Now can you explain me what happened?'' i growled lowly.

Charlie sighed before talking. ''Listen Ace it's not my story to tell, she will tell you herself. Now since you already saw it, she has to explain why it happens'' he explained.

''happens? what do you mean? you wanna tell me that she already had this pain's before?''i growled.

He slowly nodded.'' She had it from the start, as you guy's met she already started having these pain's. While you were gone, she again had it, but she never let it go this far.'' he growled.

''She is gonna get herself killed'' he sighed.

''How can she prevent it?'' i questioned him.

He sighed.'' I said it's not my story to tell''

''So you know how to stop it, but you wan't tell me?''i growled angrily.

''Listen Ace. she will explain it all'' he said, leaving the room.

A's i looked at her, she was covered in her own blood, even i was covered in her blood, but i didn't care. As long as she is fine I looked at her hand's to see her tightly holding a shirt. A boy's shirt. Then it hit me it was my shirt.

Why was she hugging my shirt?

''Because she was missing us you idiot.'' my wolf growled at me, speaking to me for the first time after 12 day's.

''I missed you'' i told him.

he just stayed silent. i sighed.

''Why would she miss us? after what i said to her?''i questioned him.

''Because, were her mate, you really are an idiot he grumbled. our scent realxes her.''he explained.

I slowly picked her up bridal style, and started carrying her toward's my bed. I gently put her on the bad, and just stared at her. She was so beautiful, even tho i didn't see her face, i knew she was beautiful. I just wanted to kiss her, but i knew she wouldn't wan't that. 

I slowly turned around trying to leave, when i felt someone lightly hold my hand. I turned back, to see her facing me.

''Are you okay? does anything hurt again?'' i asked panicking, getting ready to hold her again, and start calming her down. But she just shook her head.

''Can you stay with me?'' she whispered.

My eyes grew wide, she wanted me to stay with her.

''O...Of course''i stuttered nodding my head. I slowly layed down next to her, putting my arm around her tiny waist, and nuzzling my head in her neck enjoying her scent.