Twelve

Yoongi

As soon as we pulled up to the driveway Ellen jumped out of the car and carried the flowers into the house.

I laughed at her running up to the front door.
I turned off the car and walked inside with my hands in my pockets.

"Yuri can you help me put them in vases with clean water?" she placed the bouquets on the kitchen island.

Yuri and Hana washed their hands and walked towards her wiping them dry on their aprons.

"Good afternoon Mr. Min would you like me to start lunch?" asked another older maid as she carried a tower of folded bed sheets.

"No, it's ok Mina I think we'll order take out today," I said glancing at Ellen who clapped and nodded.

"Just today though." I pointed at her in a warning tone.

I couldn't stop smiling and the feeling of her lips on mine remained in my head.

I never thought I'd let a woman control my feelingsㅡ let alone my actions. But Ellen made me feel weak and strong at the same time, happy and nervous to be around her she gave me a reason to live and from this moment forward it felt that my life revolved around her.
She gave me hope and in just a matter of weeks I felt a strong pull towards her, I knew it from the moment I first saw her that I needed her in my life.

I continued to admire her every move as she walked from place to place setting down flower arrangements.

"What?" she asked when she caught me staring at her.

"Nothingㅡ" I said walking up to her "I just can't get over how beautiful you are,"

"Wow, Mr. Bad Mob Boss you sure have a soft spot," she teased and softly gave me a peck on my cheek "ㅡhow about you start working on the take-out you mentioned earlier?" she pulled away and turned her attention back to the flowers.

"Yes ma'am..." I said as my eyes trailed down her figure to her buttㅡ wow, she was perfect.

Ellen

I was almost finished placing the flower vases around the house I just had some white tulips left.

I walked around the house carrying the vase when I noticed it had been about thirty minutes that Yoongi had disappeared on me.

I made my way to toward the back of the house and saw him laying down looking at his phone on a lounge chair next to the pool.

I slid open the doors and walked outside and placed the tulips on the outdoor glass table.

"What do you think? Is this OK?" I asked Yoongi as he motioned me to walk to him.

"Everything you do is OK with me" he said as he pulled me down to sit by his legs.

I looked into his eyes and felt him leaning in, my palms started to feel clammy and my heart started speeding up.

Why does he make me feel like this?

The door slammed open and we both turned startled.

"We're hereeeee-" sung Taehyung and Jimin as they ran in followed by the rest.

"What the fuck!" shouted Yoongi making me jump "do you really need to announce your entrance like that"

"Ellen!" the three younger ones shouted as they ran up to me brushing off Yoongi.

They all circled me and started to pull me in different directions fighting for my attention.

Jungkook carried me over his shoulder and started running around with the other two following.

"Yah! Put her down and stop bothering her" Yoongi yelled massaging his temples.

"Hyung let us play with her we rarely get to see her" whined Taehyung.

As soon as Jungkook put me down I grabbed their hands and walked back inside to eat with the three guys trailing behind me.

Yoongi's POV

"Hmm this looks nice" said Namjoon pulling at a flower petal "seems like she's getting comfortable here" he sipped on his drink while we looked towards Ellen laughing with the guys sitting around her.

"Jihoon is back" said Jin with his mouth full.

"We tracked down his men outside of town they're causing a pretty big mess with other groups" added Namjoon.

"We need to be careful-- if he already knows what happened with Ellen he might want to track her down" I said running my fingers through my hair
"I can't let anything happen to her or any of you" I said placing my hands on their shoulders.

"Don't worry about us boss" said Jin patting my back, "she's your priority now you have to take care of her, protect her and spoil her she's been through a lot she can't continue to be put into shit like this" he continued with his mouth full.

"This pig is right" interrupted Namjoon "we know how to deal with this stuff but she needs to know how bad it can get just so she's prepared"

"I just don't want her to end up leaving-- of course she's not going to want to live with someone that sells drugs and kills for a living"
I said looking back at Ellen as she glanced back and smiled "she doesn't deserve it."

"Don't be too hard on yourself hyung" said Hoseok as he drank the last of his liquor "you need to talk to her."

"What are you guys talking about? You seem so serious" Ellen walked towards us with Jungkook, Tae and Jimin following like puppies.

"Nothing important princess" said Namjoon putting his arm around her shoulders smirking at me.

"I was just telling them it was time for them to go home" I glared back at Namjoon who just laughed.

We walked the guys to the front door and after an hour of them not letting go of Ellen I managed to kick them out.

I turned to Ellen and saw her yawning.

"I need to talk to you it's important" she quickly put on a serious face as I led her to my office upstairs.

"What do you want to talk to me about?" she asked as she sat down on the leather chair in front of my desk.

"You're father's back-" I sat on top of my dark oak wood desk.

"He's not my father" she said as she lowered her head.

"Yes he is Ellen" I said in a serious tone.

"No he isn't!" she stood up with watery eyes "I have nothing to do with that asshole he threw me away he let my mom kill herself"

"He's your father like it or not and you have to keep in mind he might want to find you"
I said rubbing my forehead in frustration.

"I'm not going to live hiding from him he's dead to me!" she said before breaking down and storming out of the room.