Party

"Jimin-ah, how's it going with Taehyung? Is there progress or did you fuck it all up again?" Hoseok asked as Jimin entered the classroom.

The younger didn't appreciate the lack of faith his friend had in him but he couldn't really blame him given his track record with Taehyung.

"I've almost got him where I want him" Jimin grinned proudly, content that his plan had actually worked.

At the beginning, he was doubting whether or not Taehyung would end up falling for his charms since the latter seemed so distant and adamant on preventing his feelings from showing. So Jimin was relieved when Taehyung's guard fell and he was able to slowly reach his heart.

"How so? Does he like you?" Hoseok questioned, intrigued. He liked to be regularly updated on Jimin's progress since he was dragged into this from the start. "I think so but he hasn't fully admitted it, he finds ways to get out of confessing that he's falling for me. But now there's only one problem left to solve before he's finally mine" The black haired boy replied with a small sigh.

"And what's that?"

"He said he's not ready for a relationship. I personally think it's because he was in a bad relationship before but then at the same time.. I don't think he's been in one. And it doesn't help that he's a fucking pornstar. They're hard to date"

Hoseok rolled his eyes at that, mumbling about how he had a stupid best friend. "You knew that from the beginning, idiot. But you have an advantage if he's never dated anyone before. It means that he can't compare you to anyone else because there wasn't anyone else"

Still confused and not understanding where this was going, Jimin blankly stared at the older. Hoseok sighed, shaking his head. "Just carry on doing what you're doing. But only by showing him that you're capable of being a gentlemen, okay?"

Jimin tried to hold back a smirk since he remembered that he hadn't told Hoseok that he had sex with Taehyung yet. "Okay"

"I mean it. Get your hormones together"

The younger couldn't help but to snicker at that, trying to focus on his work so he wouldn't let anything slip. "Okay, hyung"

---

"Taehyung-ah,"

The brunet noticed Jimin stood by the university gates, seeming to be waiting for him. He was walking with his friends Namjoon and Jin, the three heading over to the black haired boy. "Let's walk home together" He said with a small smile.

"Well aren't you a gentleman?" Jin teased, slightly surprised to see Jimin acting like this. "I've always been a gentleman, okay, I'm just.. an overconfident one" He stated with a grin. Taehyung scoffed at this, shaking his head.

"Hey, at least he admits it" Namjoon commented, the others agreeing. "So what have you guys got planned for tonight?" Jimin simply glanced over at Taehyung, not aware of any plans and hoping that the latter didn't have any either. "Nothing really, my friends are just coming down"

Disappointment washed over Jimin as he heard that, praying it wasn't who he thought it was. "You guys are welcome to come too, there's only a small group of us. I'm gonna order food too" Hearing that, Jimin was becoming curious as to who they were before he remembered Taehyung's stripper friends.

"Food? I'm in. Namjoon-ah, let's go to theirs tonight~" Jin said, linking arms with the other. "Ah, okay. Taehyung-ah, text me your address and we'll be then when we're ready" The younger smiled and nodded his head, waving to the older boys. "Okay, see you later~"

When he turned back to Jimin, the latter was frowning at him. "You're throwing a party tonight without letting me know?" He questioned, Taehyung simply shrugging his shoulders.