Interlude: White Space

The gravity inside this space was strong.

Sarada continued to feel all of her limbs being tugged at once, almost as if the wind was battling for each part of her. She couldn't make out where or what was happening at the moment because she hadn't opened her eyes yet. Not that she could, really. The enigma was so powerful that she was afraid if she opened her eyes, they would probably start bleeding.

I'm going to be so, so dead when I get back to Konoha. The Uchiha thought, even though she could literally feel her blood boiling from excitement in this sudden revelation she's gotten herself in.

This was happening. All of her questions were finally going to have some answers, not to mention the fact that exploring the past Konoha would be oh so very intriguing.

Maybe I'll be able to find out some super secret information about dad and mom and I can go back to make fun of them later. The Uchiha managed a grin in amidst of the strong wind, chuckling at the thought of finally being able to hold something hilarious against her parents.

Her moment of amusement suddenly became interrupted by the quieting of the wind, and she could no longer feel the forces pulling at her. After cautiously opening an eye, her gaze darted to the ground to realize that she wasn't even on the ground.

To her surprise, her body was floating mid-air in nothing but white space, almost like a blank canvas. For some reason, she also noticed she was no longer in her red ninja shirt, but rather a black short sleeved top instead.

Oh. It must be because her old clothes had the Uchiha fan embedded on the back. That definitely would've caused some problems going into the past.

Regardless, at this point, she was rather confused on what to do next.

She tried moving herself out of her stagnant spot, to float somewhere else, but it didn't seem like she was going anywhere. Or rather, it was impossible to tell if she was even moving because everything around her was just... white nothingness.

Okay. Sarada reassured herself, although she was still unsure of her actions.

Just as she was lost in confusion, she felt another force beginning to grab hold of her. This time, it was just on her legs. She gasped as it continued to tug her feet harder and harder, until she felt herself having the need to reach up to grab at absolutely nothing.

In a split second, it felt like she was drowning. Falling. As if she was being pulled down to the depths of the earth. It wasn't long before she stopped fighting the force and gave up her strength.

And in an instant, she was out cold.