Q&A Directed To The Author

Feel free to join the fan created Amino of Infatuation. I'll be there as well. Link is in my profile.

I apologise in advance for the length of some of the answers, I tend to express myself a bit too much. I'll warn you for any long replies.

This section is questions about/directed to me and my opinions.

Will there be a sequel?
To get the BIG question out of the way I'm going to have to say no to a sequel of Infatuation. I know quite a few people would like to read what happens after the last chapter, but I'm going to explain why I feel like a sequel won't really be made. To start off, I feel like ending the story off here will be a bit more impactful than creating a second book where it could take away from the tension in this one, where I'll let the readers decide how the story could continue in either ending. I would also like to note that I feel like Infatuation sort of outstayed its welcome and feels long enough already.

I have a confession that this story was supposed to end somewhere around chapter 40, but then ideas kept coming into mind and I couldn't help myself and just ugh...all in all, I'm pretty satisfied with how it's ended off right at the moment and there is a very low chance I'll continue it any time soon. Maybe somewhere a few years down the road lol, I don't know. Don't hold your breaths.

Who was your favourite character in the story? (Prepare for a long explanation)
...Alright, I might get very mixed reactions (mostly negative for my answer to this) but I'd like to first explain my pick of my favourite character before anyone thinks I'm some horrible person in real life. My favourite character is Alex'a mother...ok, before anything, I'm going to say that this doesn't reflect my opinion of people that act like her in real life. If I ever saw such a b***h in real life, I'd never want to enter any type of conversation with her or even go near such evil. So I want to clear up that I do not condone anything Mrs Danzel does, or her actions. But I'll tell you why I liked her as a character.

First off, to point out the elephant in the room, Mrs Danzel is a mega c**t. But she knows she is. She doesn't try to deny it and she's aware that what she does is horrible, so the b***h just has fun with it. She knows what she can get away with and she takes full advantage of that, and then immediately loses her confidence the moment she's put in her place. In a way, I can almost admire how little s**t she gives about everybody and just does her own thing. She was also very fun to write about and just get my inner sadist to party with her. She also gives the best reactions out of the readers which is always entertaining to see. It's probably because I'm the author who can make her do whatever she wants and have so much room to play with her.

One thing I want to point out as well is, I love how all Mrs Danzel did was be a mega b***h to Reader and give her a small burn, and then the worst thing she did to her was help Alex keep her a secret (as well as be an abusive mother). And then she receives so much hatred when honestly I've given the readers more reasons and scenarios to hate the boys. Most of them have harmed (Y/n) in a physical way and the psychological trauma they put her through is nothing compared to that devil woman's petty tantrums. Yet because I never gave her any redeeming or relatable qualities, people immediately point their pitchforks at her when she did the least damage. Honestly, human psychology is the best!

If you had to choose, which of the boys would you ship the reader with?
Honestly, Jin is probably the safest bet. As long as he's kept happy and stable, it would be easier to live with him. Ren is also a close second considering he's probably the calmest and least dangerous when at a neutral mindset. Just be careful not to try and one-up them again or else they'll really snap.