Cute

Ally

Lauren and Y/n didn't come back so I guess they are staying wherever they went. I really want a date with Y/n, I wonder what we'll do. She took Mani dancing and to eat. I know Mani wasn't supposed to tell, but she said Y/n's asking us to be her girlfriends. Mani's ring was absolutely beautiful.

There was a knock on my door interrupting my thoughts ," Come in." The door creaked open slowly revealing Camila. She was in a loose t and short shorts. She was, in all honesty, very appealing to the eye.

" Hey, Ally can I talk to you?" I smiled and patted the spot next to me. "What's up Camila?" She sat next to me playing with her fingers. She put her head on my chest and breathed in deep. I am kind of confused. Camila and I were never really that close because she is so closed off.

"I love you Ally," she looked me in the eyes. " I love you too Camila," I kissed her forehead. " I know I am closed off and I tend to come off as a bitch. Honestly speaking I love all of the people in this house. I just didn't want to change or get better. I wouldn't take my meds and I was just angry at the world. Y/n, without even realizing it changed everything. I'm sorry for not being here for you like I should've been," Camila isn't crying but I could tell she was holding back tears." It's ok Camila," I hugged her tightly.

" Ally, you are such a light in my life," I blushed and turned away.

Camila

I've had a crush on Ally since I first met her. I just was caught up in myself and never acted on it. I guess now is a good time to act on it. " Ever since we met Ally, I have liked you," Ally turned to look at me. She got up and started pacing around.

" Camila y-you have to g-go I'm going t-to h-have an attack and I d-don't want to h-hurt you," I don't listen. Instead I walk towards her and place my hands on her shoulders. " C-C-Camila," I shushed her and slowly leaned in. It worked when Y/n did it, so why not?

Kissing Ally felt so right, I felt safe and secure. My arms fell around her waist and her arms snaked around my neck. The kiss was long and passionate. After we pulled away our foreheads rested against each other. "That was amazing," Ally spoke out of breath.

"Ya it was. It's getting late. I should be heading to bed goodnight love," I said as I walked out of the room. " WAIT," I turned back around to face Ally," Could you stay and cuddle with me?" I smiled and jumped in Ally's bed earning a laugh from her.

-----------Morning----------

Y/n

I've been up for awhile just looking at Lauren. Not to be pervy or anything. Lauren rolled over so she was facing away from me. " What?" She groaned.

" Nothing... you're just beautiful," I said, running a hand through her hair. " It's too early to be charming Y/n," she rolled over again so now she is on top of me. "Actually I'd say it's 10 by the sun," I said thoughtfully. "You're such a smartass," she giggled and kissed my lips.

" I love you so much," I kissed her again. "We should head home," she said, getting up. " Where are our clothes?" I asked. She looked around frantically, "Um I don't see them Y/n." I laughed," Well I guess we're wearing the blankets then." Lauren and I got up and grabbed a blanket. " I don't understand how you look like a goddess all the time," I flirted. " Y/n I already told you it's too early to flirt." I smirked," Fine then I guess it'll be a long walk for both of us."

I started to walk briskly down the mountain with Lauren behind me panting. " B-Babe... I think... you look... really good.. t-today," Lauren said. "Thought it was too early to flirt Red," I picked up the pace. " B-baby please," I turned to her and she's covered in sweat with her hands on her knees. I bent down," Come on babygirl." She hurried and jumped on my back. " CAREFUL I only have a blanket around me." She giggled as I walked down the long trail.

------- Just got home-----

"So babe who are you taking out today?" Lauren asked as I pulled into the garage. " I don't know but, I do want to ask Camila last so not her. Probably Dinah today then take a break tomorrow because Harry is bringing me my meds. Ally, Saturday and Camila Sunday," I was just thinking out loud.

" Do you know what you'll do?" I'd have to pull a favor which means I'd have to be alive.... Shit. " Yes, but it'll be super dangerous but anything for one of you." We entered the house to see that no one was awake.

"Awwww, babe check this out," Lauren whispered. I quickly went to see what Lauren is talking about. OMG my heart. They're so adorable. Lauren and I were basically fangirling over how cute Camz and Ally are. " You think they did anything?" I shrug my shoulders," I kinda don't care. I mean this relationship thing is going to be between 6 people so you know do what you please. Also, they are fucking adorable." Lauren giggled then kissed my cheek.

" Ok Laur, I've got to go handle the business for my date with Dinah. I will be back soon," she nodded and pecked my lips. " Don't do anything stupid Y/n," Lauren said sternly. " No promises," I smirked, walking into my room..