Chapter 19

When we all get back to the hotel, me and Xander go straight to his room.

We go over and sit one his bed, me on one side him on the other. After a few seconds of awkward silence he comes over and pulls me into his lap. I giggle at that.

"You are so beautiful," he whispers.

"Your just trying to be nice," I tell him back.

"It's true though, your the most beautiful girl in the world."

Am I really that pretty? No he's just trying to be nice. I don't think I'm ugly, but I don't think I'm beautiful. I'm more like average, nothing special. But maybe, just maybe, I am beautiful.

I leans my head up and say,"Well thank you."

"You don't have to thank me, it's only the truth," he says and gives me a light peck on the lips.

Then I do something bold, something that I could never see myself doing before.

I pull him back down for another and I just can't get enough. The way his mouth moves against mine, the way it feels like his mouth was meant only for me. It's perfect and I never want it to end.

But my dreams are crushed do to the knock on the door.

"Ugh," I groan at the annoying sound.

"Don't worry, you'll get more later," he says with a smirk on his face. I just roll my eyes.

He gets up and opens the door. It's Jack and Jackie.

"Swollen lips, messy hair, were you guys just making out," Jack asked with and eyebrow raised.

Jackie just slaps his arm and says, "We brought snacks."

Xander moves out of they way so they can come in. "Make yourselves at home," he says.

"You know we will," Jack says while lying down on the bed.

Jackie turns on the TV and we all hang out.