>>Sixteen<<

Song: Don't Let Me Down by The Chainsmokers ft Daya

Nino's POV

Today, gym class was not the best.

So, like I usually do, I took off my shirt to warmup along with the other boys.

I was only jogging the last lap when I saw girls in the doorway of the gym taking pictures.

Specifically of me.

I gave a weird look at them, wondering why they're all of a sudden paying attention to me.

I just shook my head and finished up the jogging.

Then I saw that even the guys were laughing at me, and point to my stomach.

I looked down slowly, just to see black paw prints going down my stomach towards my manhood.

My eyes widened to three sizes of soccer balls and I went to grab my undershirt to cover it up.

I only know one person who likes cats-black ones especially.

Adrien, you are so dead.

Marinette's POV

Me and Bridgette were just chilling on my bed, catching up.

Thankfully I don't have homework.

Then she piped up with a story. "Okay, let me tell you something. When I was in freshmen year, these seniors kept checking me out. My best friend was in highschool with me, gratefully, but never noticed it. One time, she caught them looking me up and down again while my back was turned to my locker. She slammed hers which was next to me and stomped up to them. Funny thing was, she literally slapped each and every one of them and kicked the 'leader' of the group in his stomach. Then she was all like, 'Y'all need to get your minds straight, you got that? 'Cause last time I checked, she's like three-four years younger than you guys. Now, if I catch you doing that sh*t one more time, let's just say you're gonna have trouble walking. Got that?' And she sashayed away like the boss she is. I swear, those boys were traumatized." Silence was in the air before I broke it, laughing with some weird noises. "Best friend goals, other than Alya but goals," I clapped. She giggled while nodded and we calmed down.

"So, you found your soulmate yet?" She asked.

I shook my head. "No, actually, he wants it to stay a mystery. Honestly, I just want him to reveal himself already. I hate being in suspense. How about you?"

She sighed. "Haven't found mine either, actually. I'm hoping that he's here in Paris, because if not..." She took in a breath and looked away.

"Well, enough of this sappy stuff. Let's go meet my friends, how about it?" I asked her. She nodded eagerly, with her usual excited smile plastered on her face. "Let's go then!" I exclaimed and grabbed her wrist, leading her to the park. I sent a quick text to everyone; Alya, Nino, Adrien, Nathaniel, Alix, Rose, basically everyone except Chloe because we all know her attitude.

Group chat: Class//Squad

Maribug:p : hey guys, you wanna meet my friend Bridgette?

My phone started buzzing with replies, all of them agreeing. "Bridgette, you're about to meet my whole class! Well, my whole class except Chloe that is." She laughed at the last part.

We waited on the bench and not only five minutes later I saw my daily group of friends.

Then behind them was the rest of the class.

Then I remembered something and hung my head back, groaning.

I forgot Felix.

I don't even have his number though, so I can't be blamed, right?

We all sat under a tree where the shadow would keep us cool from the sun.

"So guys, this is Bridgette, my best friend who left for Italy about seven years ago!" I clapped. Bridgette waved around in a bubbly manner. "Hi!"

"Hey Bridgette, welcome back to Paris!" Adrien smiled.

She smiled back and to the whole class. Then Alix pipped up. "You're going to be in our class right?"

I nodded for her. "We are the class who usually gets the new kid, so I'm not going to doubt it,"

"True."

"So, let's give her a tour of the city!" Alya exclaimed. Everyone stood up and I held out a hand for Bridgette.

"C'mon, let's go explore the 'city of love.'"

♦•♦•♦

After a whole day of walking, the sun started to go down.

And let me say it was beautiful.

"Hey guys, let's do one last thing. How about we go up the Eiffel Tower and take pictures with or of the sunset?" I suggested. With no response they ran towards the Tower with their phones clutched in their hands. I shook my head, chuckling. I ran after them and caught up quickly.

We paid for the tickets to go up (I think you pay I'm not sure) and jumped around eagerly.

Once at the top, cameras immediately started flashing and they're were pairing up for selfies. I paired up with Bridgette for two, with Alya for probably ten, and then with Adrien for five. Nino, only one since we were still mad over our incidents.

Night then fully took over and we all separated to go home.

I was about to walk on my own since Bridgette was picked up when Adrien offered me a ride in his limo.

"Oh, I would do anything to see that gold again!" I joked. He laughed and opened the door for me first.

"After you, miladybug," He offered like a gentleman. When he sat inside and closed the door, I raised an eyebrow. "Ladybug?"

He only shrugged. "Your username read Maribug so I decided to nickname you Ladybug. I'm probably going to come up with more anyway,"

I gave him a smirk. "Huh, guess I should call you Chat Noir, since I can see your love for black cats." I laughed.

"Haha, very funny. You just put yourself into a punful situation." He smirked right back.

"I think I can take it."

"My friends back home didn't though."

"Well, do I look like I'm your friend back home?"

Silence.

"Exactly."

♦•♦•♦

so we got Bridgette in there :D

Oh and ask any questions here I'll answer them ;D

So here is your chapter, hope you liked it :)

Have a good day/night wherever you are

Baiii