Workers' Loves || Working!Reader x Crush

Hey guys! Got my laptop back :) I know, weird one, right? Well, this happened on Wednesday...hehe! Love y'all. Thank you all so much for almost 4K reads!! AHHHH!!

-------------------------------

Key:

(b/f/n) - Best Friend's Name

(s/b/f/n) - Second Best Friend's Name

(s/c) - School Colors

(s/t) - School Team

(R/N) - Rivals Name

(o/r/n) - Other Rivals Name

I started to set the snacks up on the shelves. Today, I worked concession stand at my school, to cheer for the (s/t), our team. It was volleyball season, so might as well. Food is food, right? I was working with my two best friends, (b/f/n), and (s/b/f/n). Everything was really fun, especially with (c/n) around. They would always jump over the counter and say hello, even when the sign says no loitering. They would hide from the teachers and vice principal in the cabinets, and they always made me smile. Sigh. If only.

I opened the metal gate to the shop, and of course, students were already at the counter with their money. "Can I get a Reese's, Gatorade, and Skittles?" "Two popcorns, please." "Do you have any water?" I sighed and went up to the counter. The other two were slacking off. "Sure. Three dollars, Got it, one dollar, ma'am, and no, we're out of stock. You can have some ice in a cup, though." I answered the customers quickly, and I saw C/N weave through the mass of people waiting to get into the gym.

"Hey. Wanna buy something or hang around as usual?" I smirk. "Both. Can I get your number?" I roll my eyes. "As IF! You already have it." They scoff as I hear (b/f/n) and (s/b/f/n) start to giggle and I facepalm. We were always good FRIENDS who did FRIENDLY things to each other because we were FRIENDS. With a strong FRIENDship. Right? I hopped over the counter, a teacher glaring at me. "You did it too, don't look at me with those "guilty" eyes." I sneer at the teacher. I put my arm around their shoulder and they usually put their arm around mine to--

It went on my waist.

My face turned beet red. We walked into the gym and of course, we saw people wearing (s/c) like us. We walked up to some of our other friends. I greet them with a, "Sup, Heya, *insert pig noise*, and you owe me two dollars, dingus." They laughed and responded. "I gotta get back to work, my shift is on. It's the B team anyway." I walk back over to the stand and go through the door, answering a fer more customers. C/N came back. "Heh. Need something?" I noticed the other two were gone, leaving, to go to the game. "Yeah. They want some Hot Cheetos. and Gatorade." "No food in the gym, C/N. You know the rules." They scoff. "We'll eat in the foyer." I roll my eyes and take their money.

As I turn around, I notice they were really close to my face. I blush a little, and push them away, seeing them pout. "Too bad. I'm WORKING." They give a smirk as they shashay away from me.

The two idiots come back.

~Warning: strong language approaching. Do you: A) Choose to read if you are mature enough for roasting B) Skip past this C) You don't care and skip this message because you suck dick.

If you chose A), Congrats. Go ahead and read. If you chose C) FUCK YOU. Jk, I love you guys ;~; ~

"My name is (r/n) and I have to use a step stool to suck dick!"

"My name is o/r/n, and I shove my hands in my pockets to feel my dick...that I need!"

I decide to butt in. "My name is r/n and I hang out with girls because my mom likes to assume my gender!" We were all laughing our asses off at this point.

"My name is r/n and I have to use both hand when giving a BLOWJOB."

"My name is r/n and I'm a cheerleader because I want people to see the ass and boobs that I DON'T HAVE."

C/N came over. "My name is r/n, and I like to exercise--by fucking everyone except my boyfriend.!"

~The dirty deeds are over now, I feel better about myself. ~

We all were on the floor laughing. "I'm going to go get a drink of water, I'll be back." I wiped the laughter tears from my face.

"My name is Y/N...and I'm the future bf/gf of C/N" I felt two hands snake around my hips. I laughed a little. "and my name is C/N, and I'm a huge flirt. Thanks." As I turned around, I felt a soft pair of lips against mine.

"C/N...I have to get back to work..."

"It isn't your shift. Plus, it can wait..." ( WINK WINK NUDGE NUDGE MY MIND IS SO DIRTY )

I rolled my eyes and smooched then once more. "Fine, dork."

"Fine, dork."

"You're the dork."

"No I'm not! I'm not the shorter one."

"Screw you."

"You would."

"No..."

"Hurt."

I kissed them to make them shut up.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

DIRTY MINDS!!!!! ME!!! RIGHT NOE!!!

I will try to update more. I've been busy with roleplays, cosplay, family, and school lately.

This week, the minimum is ONE update. I'll most likely do two.

Thank you all! Love you guys.

Night. For me, anyway.

(Word count: 1,201)

~ Reni/Maki