OPTION 3 SURPRISE!!!

Here's a recap of what happened in the last chapter.

Y/n P.O.V.

I carefully stalked my prey.

He was mumbling to himself about how to ask me if we were friends or if i still despised him. As much as i wanted to listen in on this conversation... And as much as i really (did/didn't) want to listen in, i (did/didn't) want to see him make a fool out of himself.

Prowling, i crept forward, keeping hidden in the tall grasses. My belly barely scraped the ground and i slowly lifted and lowered my paws, creeping forward. Like a cat, i stalked him, ready to spring at any moment. My muscles decided that moment for me, as they pushed me forward through instincts.

Tackling toothless, we rolled over several times before i was able to pin him on the ground. I have to admit that he wasn't trying very hard to escape though. (like the lion king scene in the first movie where Simba gets pinned down)

"Y/n, would you consider us friends?" Toothless suddenly asked, the question taking me by surprise.

Option 3

Surprise

This chapter is dedicated to ROCKTHATROCK since this chapter is ROCKTHATROCK'S idea.

Now, let's talk about Option 3, the surprise option. Of this moment, there are three of you who have said that you like the surprise option. So, ROCKTHATROCK, Shadow-Pax, and snowwolf999, I am writing this option for you.

Oh, and a heads up... This chapter  might make you cringe.

Y/n P.O.V.

Hahahahahaha. There is no right or wrong answer to that question.

"what do you think the answer to that question is?" I asked Toothless, hoping that i wouldn't actually have to answer his question.

"Um... I'd say that we're semi-..." Toothless was interrupted as yodeling rang through the forest.

Toothless became rigid.

"Um toothless?" I asked. "What's that?"

With a groan, Toothless replied with one simple answer. "The twins."

"who?" I asked, confused.

"You know those two humans that pretended to be a dragon?" toothless responded

"yeah?"

"Those two."

"Oh." i gasped, realizing who he was taking about. "Those two are fun, i guess."

i wonder if...

"Lets go find them!" Toothless excitedly excalimed.

"What?" i started.

"If we find them, they can help you get over your fear of humans. You already think their fun!"

"Um. I don't know..." i pondered.

"I mean, how badly could this possibly turn out?"  Toothless asked.

The answer to that question, i really didn't want to know.

We started walking toward the source of the yodeling. After we got fairly close, i could make out a bit of the conversation taking place in between the yodels.

"Are you sure that yodeling is the right way to talk to a sheep?"

"I don't know, why don't you ask the sheep?"