Candy Floss~Jimmy

The show was beginning and I had just finished handing out the candy floss. I heard the opening music and skipped to the main tent. My eyes darted around the tent looking for a space. I walked down the aisle. A man noticed me and waved signalling an empty space. I smiled and sat down.

He looked around my age but he wasn't from around here. His outfit looked as if it was worth more than my trailer.

"Are you here by yourself?" He questioned as I sat down. I hesitated for a moment before answering.

"Yeah just here to see the show." I stated turning back to the stage. Elsa announced the famous lobster boy and I cheered. We had been engaged for five months now and I had been at every show. He was the love of my life. I watched in amusement as he walked on waving. He winked to me and I smiled back.

"Freaks eh? They disgust me." The boy next to me scoffed. I tried to stay calm but immediately felt embarrassed. I was a freak. I looked down at my hands and sighed. They were covered in designs witch almost looked like tattoos. They started at my finger tips and ended at my wrists. The little spirals and twirls would move around making it clear that they weren't tattoos. Jimmy had made me feel as if they were beautiful but all it took was one comment for me to hate them again.

"You won't like me then." I said showing my hands. The mans face lit up and he grabbed my wrists. He gazed at them in amazement and I began to feel uncomfortable. I could feel Jimmy glaring at us from the stage.

"Wow, that truly is amazing!" He shouted over the loud music. I tried to pull my hands away but his grip tightened.

"Come home with me ." He stated and I looked at him confused.

"What?" I asked and he grabbed my face and whispered into my ear. I could feel my heart beat thud in my chest.

"Come home with me after the show." He growled into my ear. The roughness of his grip scared me and I looked up to the stage. Jimmy was juggling staring right at us. His angry expression turned to a more softer one when his eyes met my frightened ones.

"Um sorry but I've got to go." I said standing up and walking out the tent. I know it was dramatic but I had to get out of there. Jimmy would be finished soon and he'd know where to find me.

I ran my fingers through my hair and sighed. Jimmy was the overprotective type so I knew he'd be mad. I kept telling myself that it'd be fine, that Jimmy would come out and we'd go back to his trailer and snuggle.

I stopped pacing around and stood with my back to the tent starring at the sky. My hands led me to having bad anxiety when I was younger but when I met Jimmy all that had slipped away. We met at a park in my home town. I was sitting on a bench reading and he sat next to me. He would watch me occasionally smiling. I didn't feel threatened by him because when my eyes met his gaze he'd blush and look away. For days after that we'd both met again on that bench until he finally had the courage to speak to me. I smiled remembering that memory.

"There you are." I heard someone say and I turned around. It was the same man from before. "Come on we're leaving." He stated and I backed away from him.

"Sorry but I have a fiancé." I say trying to stay friendly. The man laughed and grabbed my arm.

"I don't care we're leaving." He says pulling me towards a fancy car. Luckily for me Jimmy appeared.

"Y/N? What the hell is going on?" He shouted as he jogged towards us.

"You must be the fiancé. Dandy Mott." He replied offering his hand. Jimmy refused and looked at me confusingly.

"What on earth are you doing?" Jimmy asked signalling to his grip on my arm.

"How much for the girl?" Dandy calmly said as if it was a normal question. I could see Jimmy begin to get mad.

"Let go of her!" He shouted pulling me towards him. Dandy's grip slackened and I wrapped my arms around Jimmy's waist. Jimmy kissed the top of my head as I buried my face into his chest. His heart was beating fast and I knew that if I didn't stay standing here then he'd start a fight.

"I need her! Now tell me your price." Dandy shouted sounding like a kid.

"What is wrong with you? Leave before you get yourself hurt." Jimmy states trying to stay calm.

"Just you wait. I'll have her. You can't stop me." Dandy shouts as he walks back to his car. Jimmy tenses and goes to run after him but I stop him.

"Don't, he's not worth it." I say holding his checks forcing him to look at me.

"Y/N he's a psycho. He tried to take you away. He can't get away with that." Jimmy says with gritted teeth.

"Shh I'm here. I'm not going anywhere." I say softly trying to relax him.

"You're mines. I won't let him touch you Y/N." Jimmy says still stressed out. I gently rub under his check with my thumb and his eyes finally meet mines. "I can't loose you." He says his voice shaking a little.

"You won't baby. I'm right here." I whisper as he wraps his arms around my waist and leans his head in the crook of my neck. Jimmy had always had a problem with jealousy, he always thought that I was too good for him.

I stood there gently rubbing his back until he stood up. He smiled down at me before planting a kiss to my lips.

"I love you Y/N more than anything in the world." He stated and I smiled up to him.

"I love you too." I replied. "Now let's go home." I said taking his hand in mines and walking back to our trailer. I wasn't scared of Dandy because I knew that if I had Jimmy then everything would be alright.

••••••••••

This was a request from @ericatmrloves I hope you like it. I watched the first episode of season 6 the other day and damnnn. Where is the theme tune? Where's lady gaga, Matt Bomer or Finn Wittrock? But most importantly where's Evan? What do you think about season 6 (no spoilers because I haven't watched episode 2 yet haha).

~Abbie💕