Pito

A

A.N. What a fúcking cutie ^^^

That scrunched up eyebrows, mate. This man will be the death of me.

And as for this chapter, the infinity symbol ( ∞ ) is a sign for another scene, and a dash symbol ( - ) is a sign for the continuation of a certain scene.

Did you get that? XD I'm sorry, it's quite hard to explain.

K a r o l i i n a

I was sat on Eric's bench.

The said man was next to me, angrily stabbing at his food. He had his face in a frowning expression, eyes hard and mad. Keeping silent, I sat still, not even bothering to touch my utensils and eat the food in front of me.

"Eat your fúcking food," He snapped, glaring at me, "I'll take you to my apartment soon and I don't give a shít if you're hungry or not when we go there."

I obeyed, picking up my spoon and scooping up some veggies in my mouth. My mind was restless, I knew my punishment was going to be very difficult and tiring.

We were talking about Eric after all.

I sighed. My mouth had yet to learn the balance between when and not to talk.

An hour earlier

"Karoliina," I inclined my head towards Four, but not lifting it to look at him completely. I was still embarrassed about my encounter with Eric. The Candor boy made it worse by placing all the attention on me.

"Eric wants to see you," He concluded, and I can feel the tension rolling off him as he said Eric's name.

I bit the inside of my cheek, then nodded. With a low gaze at Four, I asked, "W-Where does he want me to meet him?"

I clamped my mouth shut as soon as I finished uttering the last word, feeling heat on my cheeks. I wasn't used to talking. Nobody in Abnegation did.

"In the roof," Four checked his watch, "And you have to make it fast. Eric doesn't like to wait."

I ran like a deer being chased by a hunter.

-

"You'll be serving in the Dauntless library for what you did earlier."

What did I even do?

I wanted to ask that aloud, and for the first time I felt anger coursing in my veins. I hit the target a while ago, I even said my apologies. Why am I getting punished?

I balled up my hands into tight fists, wanting to hit something--or rather, someone.

"This is not fair." I blurted out before I could comprehend what I was saying, "What did I do? I already apologised, what more do you want from me?"

Eric had only raised his pierced eyebrow, and it emitted a weird feeling from my stomach. "You're questioning me? You're questioning a leader?"

With my arm up, I aimed my fist towards his face.

My lucky stars weren't with me at the moment, I guess.

Eric had my arms twisted behind my back before it could reach his face. With my arms locked behind me and useless, I couldn't do anything as Eric leaned his face near my ear.

"You little bítch," He laughed as if what I did was the most absurd thing he has ever seen, and I agree with him. I was stupid for even thinking of hitting him, "You'll fúcking pay for that."

His face was centimetres away from my own, and I struggled to pry myself away from his rough hold, "You know what, I don't give a fúck about Quentin. You will be serving your punishment with me."

And my life was ruined.