Thirteen

Ellen

It has been a couple of days since I lashed out on Yoongi.
We have hardly spoken since then and he wasn't home a lot either.

I also haven't seen the guys so I just assumed they were busy as well.
But I miss themㅡa lot.
I wasn't allowed to leave the house so I entertained myself by helping out the employees around the house.

TodayㅡYoongi has been out all morning so as always I stood outside with Junsun.

He was one of the drivers that took me to visit my mother now that everyone else was busy, and over the matter of a few days we have become really close.
He always listens to what I have to say and knows exactly what to say to make me feel better, to not make me feel like a burden.

"We really need livesㅡ" he breathed out a laugh.

"Why? Is this too lame for you?" I playfully hit his shoulder.

"Come on Ellen, we watch the same drama and binge eat your unhealthy cravings," he pinched my cheek "ㅡwe should do something fun."

"Like what?" I asked slurping that last of my noddles.

"I could teach you how to fight, it's something practical for you and fun for me," he suggested as he carried a duffel bag from one of the closets by the door. I curiously stood up from the couch and observed as he took out a pair of boxing gloves.
I raised my eyebrows at him expecting an explanation as to why he would carry them around and he smirked.
"It's my stress reliever" he answered as he slid each oversized glove into my tiny hands, he secured the wraps tightly around my wrists and then pushed them down hard causing me to lose my balance at the sudden impact.

"This is going to take a lot of training if that little hit hurt you," he teased earning an offended scoff from me.

"Oh yeah?" I punched him in the stomach and started running away.

"I see what you're trying to do," he started chasing me around.
I ran but my speed was no match for him he lifted me from behind and spun me around.
In between the laughing and yelling we didn't notice Yoongi arrive. He quickly put me down and we both turned to look at him.

Yoongi glared at him, completely ignoring me.
"What are you doing? I pay you to do your work not to be playing around," he spat in a cold tone and without a word walked upstairs.

"You should probably go inside and I should probably get back to work," Junsun said as he turned to look at me.

"Work?" I sighed "ㅡall you have to do is walk around the house with a gun."
"You know what I meanㅡ" he said as he tucked a piece of hair behind my ear.

"Ok but don't be surprised if I come back later" I said as I took of the gloves handing them back to him.

I followed behind Yoongi as we walked up "Was that really necessaㅡ" Before I could finish he gripped my wrist and pulled me closer to him.

"Ow! You're hurting me!" I whimpered but he held on tighter.
"I bust my ass everyday to keep you safe and this is what you doㅡ flirt with the guard?"

"Let go! You're hurting me Yoongi, please..." I said as tears streamed down my face. He released his grip and I ran to the room before breaking down.

7:45 pm

Yoongi

I tried to apologize to Ellen for how I treated her earlier but she completely shut me out.
I never meant to hurt her but my jealousy took over me I couldn't stand her being with another man.

It was dinner time and for the first time this week I have invited the guys over. I wasn't in the mood for another awkward dinner with Ellen.

She hasn't spoken much to me other than the usual greetingsㅡand to be honest I didn't want to speak to her knowing she'd rather spend time with Junsun.

I couldn't blame her I was never home she needed attention and I wasn't able to give it to her.

"What's up hyung you seem out of it today?" asked Namjoon nudging me on the shoulder he turned to the direction I was looking at and catched on " ㅡdoes it bother you that she's with him?"

I nodded and sighed " It infuriates me knowing another man is taking my placeㅡI'm the one she should come toㅡnot him."

"Then why don't you just tell her you want her?" he said.

I shook my head "You don't understand how hard it is for me to express my feelings, and I can't stop her from being with himㅡ"

"She just needs companyㅡshe lacks attention it doesn't necessarily mean she wants to be with him" said Jin patting my back.

"Or he probably is fucking her" said Namjoon but stopped after Jin smacked his head "ㅡeither way you're the one actually protecting her hyung and she'll realize it"

"I fucked up todayㅡI fucked up bad but just thinking of him touching her and keeping her company makes my blood boil"

I looked outside the glass doors and saw Ellen laughing as Junsun spoke.

I should be the one making her smile like that.

She pulled his arm and walked away towards the beach.

But I can't control her.

After we stood up from the dining table we made our way to the living room, I looked out the glass door checking on Ellen but she was nowhere in sight anymore.

FuckㅡI felt my heart ache for her; why can't I just admit that I want her to be mine.