55|| Queen to D1

55|| Queen to D1

After finding Bill Weasley's old Egyptian clothing and transfiguring his jacket into a torn, double-breasted similar, Tom looks positively ready for his role as Scabior, taking a large gulp of Polyjuice and morphing into the Snatcher straight away.  And Hermione watches all this as Bellatrix, not wishing for anyone to see her in Bellatrix's clothing when Hermione is her true self.  Unlike the Death Eater herself, Hermione has some sense of self-respect.

Steering the goblin out from the house with one last (awkward) goodbye to the Weasley couple, both figures do not so much take to their roles, knowing their acting will have to continue for some time today.  Of course, seeing as it is Bellatrix, Hermione will have the most difficult part in this plot, having to act crazy and dark when she is sane and righteous.  But, she's had practice with this sort of thing, and Tom, on the other hand, has been an actor for most of his life.  They will be fine.

"...I think I've seen Dumbledore."  The three figures catch the end of Harry's words, something startling to be sure, but not as much as the sight that greets Harry when the three appear in his eye.  The least strange of the group--still extremely strange--is the goblin walking between the two Death Eaters, sword in-hand.  Tom, next to him, does not seem to fit his part at the moment, with a straight posture and polite stance that does not quite reflect the wily Snatcher.  And Hermione as Bellatrix seems particularly uncomfortable in this new body, almost waddling towards Harry and Ron with her face turned down.

"Bloody hell...that's a sight," Ron barks as they approach, the posture and sharp eyes of Tom being the only revealing aspects of his true character, but Hermione standing out like a sore thumb in her unlikely role.

"Well, how do I look?" Hermione's harmonious voice asks, so unfit for the body she now adorns--a notion that Hermione agrees with, looking down at herself in disgust.

"Hideous," Ron barks, simply because Hermione does look like Bellatrix, and the woman is a messy entity within herself.

Hermione looks at the boy casually, strange to see within Bellatrix's body, before taking recognition of a missed color in Ron's hair.  "Oh dear, I missed a spot, didn't I?  Hold still..."

Reaching up, Hermione points her wand over the small bit of red hair stemming from Ron's head, brushing the device through and leaving a similar trek of brown hair.  She steps back, wand returning to her side and looking strangely pleased with her work.

"Couldn't do anything about that bit in the back that's always flipping up, could you?" Ron asks her, never having been one to appreciate the simple things Hermione does for him.  "Dead annoying."

It's completely understandable that Hermione would fix her malicious glare at him, exceptionally potent in her new form as Bellatrix.  Ron almost stumbles back at the sight of the loon's sudden dislike of him, almost perfectly fitting of the Death Eater herself.  And though this is all too strange, Tom cannot help laughing smoothly from Scabior's body, another thing to shock Ron in this strange ordeal.

Nope, he does not like this at all.

"Never mind.  I'm good," Ron is wise enough to relent, almost having been convinced that this Bellatrix is herself, just acting as Hermione in Bellatrix's form.  And as soon as he thinks that, Ron confuses himself, looking closely at 'Hermione.'  "That is you in there, isn't it?"

It's not Hermione that speaks up this time.  Instead, the Snatcher steps closer to their conversation, making none of them more comfortable.  "Yes, that's Hermione all right.  She was listing off facts about Gringotts on the way up here."