A Sweet Heart (Chptr. 9)

Y/N's POV
"What do you mean by us?" I asked completely clueless of his statement, "You really did forgot everything what we have done over the years." He said shaking "Lloyd... I have no idea what're you saying but-" "I, understand, just go and have your lesson with Zane, I gave him a new recipe for you to cook.", I looked at him, staring at the clear blue sky, I feel like I'm not seeing the bigger picture.
"Oh hello Y/N are you ready for-. What's wrong?" Zane asked as he prepared the needed materials,
"Its nothing... But anyways lets cook!!" I beamed.

"Always remember not to beat really fast, and also make sure there are no more clumps of the solution. It should be smooth." Zane reminded me, I nodded in response and took down notes. "Y/N. Are you alright, you seem to be quite silent for the whole tutorial." Zane asked, "Y-yeah." I replied looking at the clear blue sky, "Is it because of Lloyd?" Blue asked as he entered the room, "How did you know?" I asked, surprised of course, "It was kinda obvious, before you entered the kitchen you seem to be pretty disappointed, by thinking about it, I could say that Lloyd has something to do with it." He stated, I can't argue with him, he's smart, smart enough to be in one of the top high schools, every time we argue about something, he always win. What to expect?

"When we go home later, let's ask mom. Kay?" He smirked "Y-yeah. Sure."

Time Skip~~(I'm sorry for not updating)

"We're home!" Blue yelled out but, something is wrong, it was too quiet, "Blue, I'm scared." I whimpered "Shhh... Call them." He ordered, I tapped away and called them, they all replied to "We're on our way.", Blue walked and examined the first floor, he gestured me to stay here and wait for his orders again.

"Okay, Y/N come here." He yelled as he whispered, I opened my flashlight and illuminated the room only to see traces of blood and footprints, "It couldn't be." I trembled in fear covering my mouth, a faint, manly voice yelled from the second floor and slowly heard a gunfire, I rushed upstairs and saw, him.

Blue followed but he looked angry, "Oh? Hello my little angels" He smiled, "Don't touch her!" Blue yelled, his smile became a blank expression, he grabbed Blue's throat and started yelling to not answer back at him, he laughed hearing his own son choked, "Y/N!!! We're hear!!!" Kai yelled, he dropped Blue and ran away.

"What happened?" Cole asked, My mom was on the floor, bullets surrounding her and blood leaking out, Blue was unconscious, and I stood there and cried, "Whoever that was he wil-" "He's my dad, he had anger issues, he beat up mom sometimes, and also torturing Blue even, I was the only one untouched." I said under my breath. "Guys check the area I have to deal with Y/N for a moment. Bring her mom to the hospital quickly! And check for Blue's vital signs." Lloyd ordered as he grabbed me by the hand and left the area.

"Can't you remember seriously everything we had done?" He asked "I'm really sorry but no."
"Alright, then. C'mere." He sighed
I walked by him and saw him blushing, it's actually cute, he leaned in and kissed me by the lips, I wasn't surprised but I felt all of this before, it was good to feel this moment as the cherry blossom tree's petals were slowly fluttering down, I said under my breath that I love him.