FullBlood Friday

"Thorin, behind you!" I screamed, breaking my rule of interfering with other's lives. But I had to, his life could have been on the line.

His body turned quickly to the guy who had been trailing him. They stood there for a minute, arguing about something that I couldn't decipher. All I knew was that they were pissed by all the hissing and yelling at each other. Shit went down when Thorin threw his bag on the ground and stood there, waiting for the other guy.

The paint on the windowsill went under my nails as they clawed at it. The soft cool breeze gently slapped my face and the pounding of my heart invaded my eardrums at the sight of Thorin fight. His lean body was fast and reactive to the first punch that was thrown by the guy. Thorin grabbed the guy by his throwing arm and proceeded to push him to the ground.

Unfortunately, the guy began to play dirty. While on the ground, he kicked up at the tattooed giant and got him in the shin. What pissed me off was that Thorin stopped hitting the guy the moment he reached the ground but no, the guy didn't stop and so Thorin dropped to the ground himself. He was rubbing his shin and I was about to go run out there to help him but the guy continued to kick Thorin while he was down.

Before the stranger could get another kick into Thorin's side, he caught the guy by the foot. Using as an anchor, Thorin pulled himself up to meet the guy's eyes. He then proceeded to unleash hell onto the man. The guy also threw punches but it was hard to see in the dark because they just looked like a huge ball of black that sprouted out arms one in a while.

But what I did see was the guy going at Thorin when he was on his back. The guy dove at Thorin like he was water and sat on top of him. Obviously, the idiot who was out past dark didn't take it and lifted the guy high into the air. The guy's back tried to kiss the clouds that covered up the moon, his feet were wrapped up around Thorin like a cover of a romance novel and proceeded to beat him.

Thorin won the fight. Not wanting the guy on him any longer, the Irish Giant slammed the guy onto the side walk and out of consciousness. His body was left on the ground, unlike Thorin's duffle bag. Even after the fight, he looked cool by raking his hair back and looking up into my window.

My heart burn went off again and I had to slide down so my face wasn't showing through like some creep. I waited for a few seconds thinking that he probably thought I was some ghost and that I was something he shouldn't mess with. Nope. When I looked up, he was heading straight to my house.

His hands gripped the huge trellis that leaned against my house. There was a "not so quiet" rattling sound coming from the side of my house. Something to know how about Thorin, he was fast. He was a fast puncher and even a faster climber by the way he was taking on the trellis with no problem. Yeah, some of the ivy that was growing on was going to be smashed by his black shoes, but it didn't stop him.

There was a thud near my feet when the human Spiderman decided to toss his bag into my room, not knowing where it was going to land. His hands finally grasped where my fingernails had dung into the windowsill when he fought with the guy. I was met with his tattooed hands that pulled up his tired body.

"Uh, Thorin... You do realize this is the wrong house, right?" I tried to keep the mood light before I was going to push his ass out of my bedroom. His body came in while I backed away, turning on the lamp on the stand next to my bed.