Chapter 7: Adrian Smith

Song: Gasoline by Halsey

The picture above is Jasper, who is Finn's little brother. You'll be introduced to him in this chapter, but he isn't exactly one of the central characters.

I think this chapter really gives you more insight on Finn and some of the other characters.

Don't forget to vote or comment what you think about the chapter. I hope you like it.

~HarleyVB😸💙🏳️‍🌈

Adrian's POV

Danny gave me a wide grin as he stared at my damp and messy hair.

After I told them everything, Finn insisted that I go take a shower and change into a clean pair of clothes. I stood in front of the mirror, trying to fix the chaos on top of my head.

"Hmm," Danny said, parting my hair in different directions and then ruffling it up. "What if we dyed your hair?" he suggested, looking underneath the sink for more supplies.

"I just wanted a new hairstyle, not completely different hair Danny." I tucked some of the ends behind my ears and tried to picture my hair a lighter shade instead of the usual brown.

"What about blonde? We could be twins! Or blue, that would look cute on you. I might also have some red down here, not sure yet." he moved things around, and came up with a small hairbrush. "Maybe some other time. We could go into town to buy some things for you if that's what you want."

He brushed the sides down and made me smile. "I do need some new clothes since I don't think any of Finn's will fit me. Maybe we can look at hair dye while we do that."

Right then I was wearing a pair of Danny's shorts and a large shirt that nearly slipped off of my shoulders when I moved around.

Danny jumped around excitedly, a goofy smile plastered on his face.

Atticus walked by, just barely catching Danny as he jumped onto him to share his ideas.

"Atty! Do you think we could go into town today? We could stop by the hair salon and the library, or we could-"

The smaller man got cut off when he was kissed swiftly, giggling when the two broke apart.

"Whatever you want, kitten."

I watched as the two kissed for a little longer, and then Danny returned to organizing my hair. He smiled brightly, the joy plainly on his face from being with Atticus.

"How did you two meet?" I asked, curious.

I felt Danny's fingers tense up and the smile on his face slip slightly, he continued to spray my hair with lavender scented products.