Monster In My Bed

Sad because They Call Me Lunatic is over? Don't be because girl I got you.

First chapter of my newest werewolf book Monster In My Bed just went up today! I will be updating just like I did with this book (every Sunday or Tuesday). And guys...this book will actually be centered around two mates but kind of also some hardcore internal struggles of the main character (she's literally insane lol just read the first chapter). So yea! If you wanna get some feels then just hop on over and read that!

Much love to you guys for being awesome readers!

Stay awesome Gotham 9/24/16

-------

Matteo starts the fire.

Kaia fuels it.

They say you can't fight fire with fire, but that doesn't stop them from feuding with the flames.

Kaia Aalish always wanted a mate. She craved for one. What she didn't want, though, was the mate she was destined to be with. She didn't want his dark hair that she felt so necessary to run her fingers through or his deep blue eyes that seemed to hold her attention for minutes on end. She hated his strong, broad shoulders and perfectly sculpted body that even a god would be jealous of. She despised his brutal actions even though they seemed to be just as demented as her own and his entire existence as a whole. She didn't want him, and-more importantly-Kaia didn't want anything to do with Matteo Nerezza and his Alpha title.

How could she stay away, though? Even if the thought of being mated to a pack wolf-let alone an Alpha-made her want to run her head into a wall, she couldn't deny the spark between them-the flame.

After all, Kaia loves playing with fire, and Matteo just happens to be the match she's been waiting for.
______________________________

"Here's the thing. I don't fight fire. I fuel it. I fight the person behind the fire-the person causing it. So, I'll continue to fuel your fire and watch, as in the end, you burn."

Kaia Aalish grew up never quite understanding the phrase 'there's no place like home'. What even was a home? She had been on the run since birth. Well, her parents were.

Female rogues were difficult to come by, and Kaia prided herself in being one of them. Not only that, but she prided herself in being one of the best. Murder was practically her middle name, and she was more than happy to take part in the aspect of it. It was an adrenaline rush that she craved constantly seeing as she never really had any stability all of her life. Stability was a pack wolf thing.

Kaia's world does a complete one-eighty when she runs into a bit of trouble, though.

A few careless mistakes are made which ends up causing Kaia some big problems. She has two alphas on her tail for two very different reasons. One Alpha who will do whatever is necessary to make sure Kaia never takes another breath again, and another Alpha who will do whatever is necessary to keep Kaia safe whether she likes it or not.

© All Rights Reserved