23

Please pray for my best-friend's grandpa. He just passed away earlier today. She left during the last period at school, which was around 12:33PM when she texted me saying that she was leaving to Guatemala. Please, please, please pray for her family, and those who had lost their loved ones.

QOTC
Are you loud, outgoing, or shy?
AOTC
I am shy —until you have met me, I am outgoing and loud

//

It's funny how you get attached to someone or something rather quicker than you'd think.

But I don't find it funny. I find it frustrating. It's like I just met this person in less than a week, and already feel like I've know him for so long.

"What are you thinking about?" Damon nudged my shoulder. I am currently sitting on the couch, in front of the tv, slouching.

It was actually the next morning, and today we have no school. It's a holiday for something— I don't even know what's the name of the holiday. I just know that it's no-school day.

"Life," I responded.

"Yeah, it can be cruel," Damon says.

"You think?" I scoffed, "Damon?"

"Hmm.." He was slouching next to me, his eyes focused on the film we're watching.

It was back to silence again, and I went back deep in my thoughts.

Why didn't Xavier tell me about this?

Why didn't mom tell me about this?

Why didn't anyone tell me about this?

What was my dad like?

I have all these questions unanswered.

//

The next couple days in school I have been trying to avoid Xavier and his brothers. Even though it was impossible because they live next door.

I breath heavily as I zigzag through the people walking in the hallway, with the Normans chasing after me.

Good thing I was short, it helps with hiding in a crowd.

I yelped as someone got ahold of my wrist. I was yanked, and turned to face Xavier.

Every time he grabs my arm he has a mad face expression. Also I feel the tingles where he has his hands on me.

I realized that the closer it was to my birthday, the more I feel connected to Xavier. And I don't know why.

//

I'm sorry this is a short chapter, I have a writers block— that is why I had the Q&A in the first place.

I just want to tell you guys that If you ever love some one, please tell the so now before it's too late.