T e a s e r

A/N: I love and hate how my mind comes up with this shit but, here you go. A slight tease for what I'm working on for the near future! 🙏

-

Jimin felt his hands cup the water in that fell from above. Showering, bare, naked, and haste as he tried to see past the streaks of hair that hit his eyes, the boy lathered soap onto his palms.

He took in a quick breath of air before slapping his cheeks with the bubbles; oblivious to the shadow that peered open the curtain from the back of the tub. Nothing to be seen, the sheet still moved, something—someone joined him in the shower and he didn't notice.

.

Your eyes glanced down at the member's bare buttcheeks that were in front of you. Fist pumping the air in triumph over the fact that you gained access to witnessing Jimin's booty, your mind almost tricked your dead and cold heart to warm up and beat within your ghost-body.

Never had you loved walking through walls so much until the day you entered the Bangtan dorm. Sure, it was sad that you were dead. But seeing this, this beautiful juiciness before you reminded you how Jimin's large sugarplums (asscheeks) (I love how I had to explain myself 😂) were real and so close to touch.

Debating on whether you should graze a finger or not, you thought, Fuck it, I'm dead and he won't notice. Plus, my hands going to go right through him anyway. Simple as such, no harm done.

Moving your hand forward, you smiled as you moved to graze the oblivious boy's butt. He was the last and final member you floating in to check out. After this. After this godly moment, you promised yourself you would go back to the road where you died and find where your body went.

About to softly graze Jimin's wet skin, you changed your mind real quick and laughed loudly to yourself as you yanked your hand back and flung your hand down. Aiming to slap the man, your eyes widened so soo large when your hand didn't move right through him. Instead, it burned into his skin leaving a visible hand print.

You panicked, frozen. Your hand still on his bum.

Jimin flinched forward as if a speaker just blared into his ear. Eyes wide and almost drowning in the water as he instantly turned around in fright, his eyes met your large yet confused ones.

The boy slipped back. Jimin screamed. He screamed so loud and so high that you tricked yourself into thinking it was one of his infamous high notes.

You lost all air in your lungs that took none in. It took you a moment, but everything clicked. When it did, it was brutal for your mind to process...

Jimin was the only member that could see you.

.

Coming soon!