Ch 1

Hermione's pov :

I was meeting Ron for lunch today. We were both working at the ministry and Harry and Ginny were married and living in Gordics Hollow. Harry was working in the ministry too. He and Ron are aurour and Ginny is a house wife. I went to have lunch with Ron.
" Hi, Ron." I said smiling widely.
" Hermione I can't do this. I'm sorry." He said.
" Do what?" I asked confused.
" I can't be with you anymore. I love someone else."
My heart broke. He was breaking up with me.
" Ok. Can we be friends?" I asked.
" Sure if you are ok I mean we are ok?" He said.
" We're ok." I said " Goodbye, Ron." I was about to cry so I left. I went to my office and cried. My assistant Sophie came inside. " I heard Ron break up with you. Are you ok?" She said. " I'm fine, Sophie. Thanks." I said. I started to do my work. I heard a knock on the door. " Come in." I said.
Ron came in and said " I'm sorry for everything, Hermione. It's ok if you cry I'll be the friendly shoulder you can cry on."
" I'm fine Ron. I don't need you shoulder." I said smiling a bit. " Ok. Well then goodbye." He said and left.

I went home early that night. I had a bit of firewhisky and then went to sleep. The next day when u woke I made breakfast and read the paper. I say the first page and saw a picture of Ron kissing a blond girl. It said:
Ron Weasly found kissing Astoria Greengrass at the three broomstick. The question is where was Hermione Granger, Ron Weasly's girlfriend? Had they broken up? Where was Astoria Greengrass's boyfriend, Draco Malfoy? Was Ms Greengrass cheating on Mr Malfoy?
Rita Skeeter

God I hated that woman. I cannot belive Ron broke up with me for Greengrass. She's a bimbo. She just wants attention. I got ready and went for work. Oh boy, it is going to be a long day.