Blades

*Warning! There is some (a little bit) self harm in this chapter so if you're not comfortable with it please do not read it.*

When Wonwoo entered his house he went straight to his room and closed the door behind him. He didn't want to talk to anyone. He felt like when Mingyu wasn't with him his happiness wasn't even on Earth anymore. Wonwoo quickly changed out of his school uniform and into some other clothes then he laid down on his bed. He opened up the draw that was beside his bed and he took out a small blade. The one he stared at a couple of days ago.

"Why do you bring back so many bad memories yet I always use you." Wonwoo whispered to himself as he observed the object. He moved the blade closer and closer to his wrist until it was touching it. 'Just one, that's all.' Wonwoo thought to himself and without any second thoughts the blade cut through the skin on his wrist. He flinched at the sharp pain he felt but made sure to be quiet.

The wound immediately started bleeding but Wonwoo made sure that he didn't make a very deep cut. If anything he was proud of himself for not using it up until now. He quickly put the blade back into the draw to prevent him from using it again and he walked into his bathroom to take care of his wound.

What Wonwoo didn't notice was that the whole time that happened Bohyuk was watching, Bohyuk quietly closed the door. He never thought he would see his brother do something like that again after meeting Mingyu but he guessed he was wrong. Bohyuk quickly went to his room and went straight to bed. He prayed that Wonwoo would get better and that everything else would too until he fell asleep.

The next morning when Bohyuk woke up he went straight to Wonwoo's room. Before he entered he knocked on the door but no one answered him so he let himself in, he saw Wonwoo peacefully sleeping in his bed. Bohyuk quietly walked towards his bed trying not to wake him which didn't work very well.

"I know you're there." Wonwoo said and opened up his eyes to look at his younger brother. Bohyuk then walked closer to his brother's bed and sat down on the edge of it with his elbows on his knees and his head resting on his hands.

"Hyung, are you going to start it again?"

"Start what?"

"Cutting."

Wonwoo looked at Bohyuk and Bohyuk turned around to look at his brother. Wonwoo gulped, not wanting to answer his brother's question, then got out of his bed and went to his bathroom to brush his hair.

"I saw what you did last night, why would you do it?" Bohyuk questioned, Wonwoo let out a sigh and continued brushing his hair.

"Don't worry about it, I'm not going to do it again. I don't want to." Wonwoo told him. Although Bohyuk wasn't one hundred percent sure he was telling the truth he had to believe him because he didn't want him to start cutting again. 

Bohyuk left his brother's room then went to his own and quickly got dressed and brushed his hair before he went downstairs to eat breakfast. Yesterday he was told that another class from the year below them was joining them for their last class and he was pretty sure Mija was in it, just thinking about Mija made him happy.

Bohyuk waited for Wonwoo to finish his breakfast then they crossed the road to go to Mingyu's house. Wonwoo knocked on the door and soon Mija and Mingyu came out and they started walking to school together. Bohyuk and Mija were walking behind the two boys and Bohyuk noticed that they were holding hands.

Bohyuk moved his hand closer to Mija then when they touched he held it, Mija looked at him a bit surprised but he just smiled. "If they can hold hands then why can't we?" Bohyuk said and a blush spread across Mija's face.

Once Mija and Bohyuk reached school Bohyuk couldn't wait until his last class to see Mija again. As the day went by Bohyuk became more impatient until finally, it was the last class of the day.